27. Increasingly bored

Start from the beginning

He tried ignoring it as well, though he quickly realized that this wouldn't accomplish anything, since either he would be left alone to do nothing, or the items would continue to bother him.

He didn't really know what to do now, but he didn't have to decide for himself, as Tonuk went over to nudge him to move over to the tree.

He instead simply sat down again, but this time, leaning on the tree, to which Tonuk showed an unimpressed face, which he found funny.

Ri started talking once again, seemingly a bit excited about something, which Tonuk seemed to respond to the equally excited.

Finally, the two aliens left him alone, to which he soon found out that he was correct about that being bored would be slightly worse than being bothered.

Though at least now he had a tree he could climb, and since now no one was looking at him, he decided to test out his speed climbing it.

It was mostly out of curiosity, though he quickly realized that he had lost some of his previous athletism, which made him realize he hadn't exercized in a while.

Still, he managed to reach the top easily, though a bit out of breath, where he found a hidden bean-bag bed, which had him start to rhink about how to do exercize without weights, since they were taken away.

He quickly remembered that he could just ask for them again and didn't actually have to get creative with how to get more weight to use.

Bored once again, he climbed down to look for what to do.

He started kicking around the rubber toys, which had him quickly realize from the squeaking noises that they were chew toys, which irritated him, so he went over to the rod.

He settled on just moving it around for a while while staring at it.

Thankfully, he didn't have to stay bored for long as Tonuk and Ri came back, this time with nothing new, though they did seem fairly happy.

He noticed that they had brought a new cage, annoyed, he watched as the aliens walked over and nudged him in.

He noticed that this cage didn't have any openings at all, although it did have some small windows at the sides, along with a fur-like interior.

He watched in contempt as the door was closed and seemingly made an airtight seal.

He was a bit worried about suffocating, but he then heard what sounded like a fan turmed on and gave some air, which was as cold as always.

He saw as he was carried back to what he assumed to be Tonuk's house, at which point he realized that the new cage was meant to keep the cold air out.

He looked over only to see Tonuk's legs sink very deep into the snow, which was at around his height, which scared him quite a bit and had him appreciate staying inside.

They entered the building and he was let out of the cage.

He didn't really know what to do at the time, since he quickly noticed that Ri had taken over the tablet, which he also wanted to use to play with.

Unfortunately this slightly confirmed the theory that Tonuk and Ri could be teens or something like that, but he tried not to think about that.

Instead he started thinking about why Tonuk was covering the door frame so easily, since whoever built the building surely would have made it big enough right?

He forgot about this thought quickly as Tonuk nudged him over to the kitchen, where he watched as the alien served itself and him, some food.

He ate the food quickly, as it finally had meat on it, which he had missed after a while of eating vegetables for a day.

After this, Tonuk guided him back to the room with the gigantic bean-bag bed, which he wanted to get on top of, but knew that this would mean that he would have to sleep with the aliens.

Instead, he went over to the other room and went to sleep there, where he started sulking once again after being left alone to think for a while.

At least he did manage to sleep.

.

He woke up in the middle of the night, freezing cold and shivering.

He was still not fully awake and didn't realize he was now moving around, though he didn't know to where.

He didn't remember where he walked to as he fell asleep for a moment.

.

He woke up again to a feeling of warmth, where he noticed he was now in Tonuk's bed in the middle of the two aliens, which he tried getting away from, still angry at them.

He very quickly realized that the air was way colder than anything he had felt before, to the point it was painful to breathe it after breathing the warm air coming from the two aliens.

He begrudgingly had to accept that he had to stay there, or esle he would risk getting hurt badly and getting hipothermia.

He went back to the aliens and fell back asleep, still mad.