Chapter 53: Everything is just Perfect

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Fred and Rubi had walked in silence, the noise from the Great hall fading away before they were wrapped in the silent yet peaceful corridors.

Fred kept going, his mind set upon his location. For once, Rubi didn't bother to ask questions, instead her attention was upon their intertwined hands. She felt her hand tingle, but it felt perfect, as if their hands were meant to fit together.

"Love."

Rubi looked up at Fred who gestured to the front and Rubi realized where they were.

It was the Astronomy tower.

Rubi gasped as her eyes cast upwards onto the dazzling night sky. She walked forth to stop by the railing and observe the beauty of it all. The sparkling tiny stars, the bright and pretty nearly round moon, and Hogwarts decorated with lots of lights which were in fact its windows, and top it all off, the light snow that gently floated down.

"Freddie, it's all so amazing. I'm so glad you brought us here."

"It's neat alright but in my eyes, it's not even close to how amazing and beautiful you are."

Rubi felt the breath hitch in her chest as her gaze broke away from the landscape in front, and to the boy beside her, who was gazing at her intensely with a certain emotion in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" Rubi whispered out.

Fred released a breath, "What I mean is that there is no other person that has ever made me feel like you do. The way my heart races when you're close, how seeing you smile makes me happy, how you're always on my mind." Fred paused, shifting his body to lean forward against the railing.