Chapter 2: A beautiful voice

" See you

" See you. " Sarawat utters as he climbs out of Man's car who gives him a single nod in response. Sarawat approaches the tall black gates that led to the front yard of his home. The guard at the gate made way for him to pass through it.

Sarawat nods at the guard and walks up a stone path that leads to the entrance door of his house. The house is everything you'd imagine when you think of wealth. It's big two floor white house, built in european style, with broad terraces. Sarawat and his family do enjoy their fair share of European music and culture, and the house was built this way. Not only for that, but of course, because of his father's tries to meet his mother's every need.

When he steps onto the flat, barely an inch tall stairs that led toward the door, he isn't surprised to see the door already opened. There, dressed in uniform stands one of the house's helpers. A blonde omega woman in her late thirties, named Inna.

" Welcome, Mr. Sarawat. "

" Thank you. " He says, walking inside. The woman follows after him.

" Mrs. Niew is waiting for you now. " Sarawat's eyebrows raised.

" Right now? " Sarawat asks. The blonde woman nods.

" Yes, Mr. Erawan came to visit her. They are in the living room. "

Sarawat is even more surprised now. Due to the recent...difficulties between his parents, he didn't expect his father to come back in the house.

" I would not go upstairs, if I were you. " Net, the other house helper who climbs down one of the two staircases says, pouting at the broken teacup in his tray. He is an omega man in his late thirties.

" Mrs. Niew calls me urgently. " Sarawat says.

" We have fresh spinach pastry in the kitchen. I think it's much better in there, never mind come on.. " Net calls out to Sarawat who shakes his head with a small smile.

" I don't feel like eating now. "

Net holds back an eye roll and walks away. Inna hands Sarawat a pile of mail.

" The mail, sir. " He takes the packages.

" Thank you, madam. " Sarawat says, making the older nod. He takes the left staircase and goes up..

" Get tea service, Niew. I didn't mean to annoy you.. " Mrs. Niew walks back and forth, a white napkin pressed against the small cut on her hand. She looks at her husband, eyes serious.

" I am not annoyed. It just slipped from my hand, Erawan. "

She responds, voice cold. She's been drinking from a marble teacup, with one of the most beautiful floral patterns on it until her husband came in. Niew didn't want the man here, and was shocked enough to see him come back.