~| Episode 1 part one|~

Start from the beginning

They had what I think is a plain golden t-shirt, dungarees (or overalls), with a white collar with a small probably ketchup stain, white socks, lime trainers along with brown hair down to her sleeves, a headband with a small white heart on it the size of my stepdads empath, and that perfect skin tone every teen girl wanted back in the 90's. But why is there a six-year-old here? She seems all too easy to be manipulated maybe I should use that to my advantage? No Hailey you can't do that!
________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later when they get there
Third person

Hailey sat there bored out of her mind before the teams were announced.

"On the purple team is: Hailey, Ellie, Drew, Gabby, Lill, Alec and Will!" The taller tan host announced as Hailey smiled knowing she would be on a team with Gabby and the ginger girl she was talking about.
___________
Confessional:
Lill: I'm Lill National Girl Scout troop leader! I'm going to win that million dollars and I'll do it for my girls, I'll do whatever it takes!
_________
The other host announced making Hailey cover one of her ears. "And on the teal team is: Nick, Grett, Tom, Jake, Fiore, Dan and Mariam!"

_________
Confesiónal
Grett: you're currently looking at the future winner of this season, named Grett. I know perfectly well how to play the minds of these losers. I once won a beauty pageant because the others got mysteriously ill.
_________

Hailey had always hated shouted due to her stepfather but she brushed it off after she heard the shittiest news ever.

"Welcome people! Are you ready for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?" The host to Hailey's right announced

"I've always loved your enthusiasm Trevor but let's be clear. You will need a lot more than enthusiasm to survive here."Derek said sort of stern

"Don't listen to Derek- he's just in a mood because he forgot his coffee in the morning, heh, this place is amazing and I'm sure everyone will have an unforgettable experience!" Trevor said nervously as he pushed Derek to the floor.

"Great! I call top bunk!" A tall guy around 6 feet with black hair brown skin, black hair, shorts and an eye-burning green T-shirt, had called Sort off, who I now would know as Will. Basic ass name if you asked her.

"I hope we get the cabin near the lake!" Gabby smiled at the ginger girl that Hailey knew would know as Ellie looked at her.

The black-haired host got up off the grass and mentioned. "Oh, I forgot to mention there are no cabins." He smirked at the campers after as if he was ready to beat them down with other words. "There is just a vast forest."

"What the, who now?" Some grandma asked.

"And where are we going to sleep?" Some boy with blue hair asked

"Why didn't you tell us this before we got here?" A girl in a yellow dress complained.

"The only supplies you will have for the next few weeks are a tent, machete and a pot. You will NOT have, cabins, showers, food or any supplies. You will be fending for yourself." The host continued adding salt into the womb

"There will be a way to get extra supplies by winning challenges." The other host said sort of kindly.

"Here are your maps, to the area where you will find your tent." The host said as he threw the maps. "NOW MOVE!" He shouted making Hailey jump.

The teams walked as Hailey was just aimlessly walking behind the others ignoring everything that was happening which seemed to be a small argument she had pushed back along with everything else with her earbuds. Well before Gabby had threatened someone they were wearing an animal jumper making Hailey jump again. She had just watched everything happen not saying anything.

________________________________________________________________________
Hailey's POV:

I had to sit through the arguing, just like at home... Between me and my stepfather, he'd struck me a few days before the show leaving a massive bruise on my face which was still there, his figure still condescending over me sort of like that will guy... My stepdad was six foot so he looked a bit like Will so if I don't interact with him I think that for the best, I think at least... No, you can't be paranoid! Sometimes people aren't who you think they are. I and some middle-aged guy were silent watching this stuff unfold.

"This is fun," I muttered to myself sarcastically as I continued walking thinking about some stuff.

Librarian looked at me again. I don't care what his name is I'll always call him that unless I am talking to him. Then again he probably won't talk to me, being on live television doesn't help too much because soon this airs on all the channels and my stepdad will see me, another reason I packed everything I had. Because either way if I win that million or not I'm out of that house for good! Even if it means living in the streets then fuck it, I don't care plus there might be another season that I may be invited to, hopefully, I won't need to go back here again.

Someone tapped me...

"Are you okay?" Someone looked at me showing the notepad. Oh, it's fan fiction boy, I realised be had probably seen the bruise on my face.

"Yeah don't worry.." I replied jolly well knowing I was lying through my teeth.

The fanfic boy looked at me with slight concern before scribbling something which said: 'Are you sure you have a bruise on your face?'

"Yeah don't worry just got hit in the face with a locker," I replied jolly well knowing I was lying through my teeth I mean you know you can't admit to your abusive stepdad on live television.

Being a liar is bad as hell but I have to unless I want to keep some sort of good relationship right? Right...? No, don't be a freaking people pleaser! Not that it isn't hard but you need friends. We eventually made it, and when I say eventually I mean thirty minutes later, now I think would be the best time to make some friends, well ally's because who needs friends when they're all going to backstab you later on probably, maybe, possibly definitely.

Still, I think I could make a good few allies for voting- I will be surprised when I do end up taking that million home with me, yes I know that was off topic but who cares? Anyways we got to our area for camp and I do have to admit, it looks not that bad but again I think it's still a shitty thing to live on for a month, cause there's rain, storms, bugs and more. Well, I better wait to see what this hell pot has in store for me.

What will I do though if no one likes me..?
________________________________________________________________________

Word count:2021

Sorry if it was weird when it comes to the plot I'm still wondering what the heck to do. 😅

Also thank you to @Werewolf1363 for voting

Sorry if part two is later then next week