GodRider The 2nd YOUNGEST Guardian Creator & 6th Guardian Kind (S5 Finale)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-GodRider The 2nd YOUNGEST Guardian Creator along with the 6th Guardian Kind Creator from the Extreme Rider Gachaverse-

Now for the Season 5 Finale of the LXR Gacha Club Moment (MultiGachaverse) with a quick Special Poll of the 3 choices for this Season Final & after that one day of voting, which the most number being

The 2nd YOUNGEST Creator of the Guardian Kind himself! And here is GodRider who is known as the 6th Guardian Kind Creator of the whole MultiGachaverse! Just like with GoddessGuardian & GoddessUniverse he is the creation of his own Guardian Kind that are known as the Rider Guardian themselves & also the type of Guardian that purely FOCUS around Power, Strength, Agility, Potential & his own trait of the Guardian Kind ability but also along with being include to other Guardian Kind that can achieve the Ability of the Rider Guardian as well. He's also known as the YOUNGEST Male of the whole Guardian Creator Family but also with his Guardian Kind being the 6th Strongest Guardian Kind of the whole MultiGachaverse with GoddessUniverse Guardian Kind being the 5th above him & GoddessGuardian Guardian Kind being below as the 7th Guardian Kind but of course always carry the unlimited potential of the whole Guardian Kind!

The Rider Guardian Kind are base off of the content from Sonic Rider which is none other then... The Extreme Gear from the Sonic Rider Spin off game! There is some hint of what to expect from the Rider Guardian Abilities on my 2022 Christmas Special Story known as Spinel Xiao Long/Dasher Family Christmas Vacation (2022 Christmas Special) on the chapter call A Snowy Extreme Gear Family Race to some ideas around the Rider Guardian but that only showing some detail & not all of it. As the Ride Guardian they are main focus on using Extreme Gear as their weapon & way of tapping into their abilities for battle & even for Sport of racing & sparring match but don't think that if that they're main power source & would be that easy to just disarm them away from it, DON'T think that it would be that easy since their the reason that the Rider Guardian are known to use the Extreme Gear like none other & is the CORE of their Abilities that simply just disarm them will NEVER work around & it just as a PART of them like any other Guardian Kind own abilities. The Rider Guardian are the inspiration of Sonic Rider with their Extreme Gear but also in a way inspire from Mario Kart on the weapon of item & pure creation of their ride from the Extreme Gear that show off the personality of the person & forge a very POWERFUL Connection to the user itself with lastly that they have their OWN Energy & Power Source that many different Guardian Kind even other Kind that aren't Guardian can achieve that Energy & Power Source to become both thing which for the Guardian is of course the Rider Guardian & Kind that aren't Guardian Kind are known as Rider which there many different type of them depending what fit more in their ability, style & potential as well along with having their own form that can be achieve by any being but only if they know the way of the Rider Guardian & Rider which the potential is endless & can be tap by many other.