𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟸 - 𝙸𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎... 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎?

Start from the beginning

"Luffy's going to die!?... If that happens by any chance... Oh, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... " The snake princess dramatically falls to her knees.

"If he can't come in, we have no choice. we must go somewhere else." Jimbe calmly spoke. 

"You can stay in the area of the bay. The sea kings won't attack you there." Granny Nyon calmly explained.

| 𝙱𝚊𝚢 |

The Amazon lily warriors have come with food and supplies, that will last the heart pirates until finds another island to stop by. Ace woke up first before Luffy and wondered around the sub, but soon stopped by the kitchen to get something to eat. 

Not too soon after, Luffy woke up yelling -

"Aceeee!!! Where are you??!!" He yelled while running out of the ship in a panic. 

"Luffy you're awake." Hancock said while she lightly blushes.

"Are you hungry? I can get food prepared straight away, sister's please make all of Luffy's favourite foods and bring it here." Hancock said with hearts in her eyes.

Luffy still running around like a lost chick, while yelling around was then stopped by Jimbe. 

"Luffy please calm down, come with me. He's inside the ship." Jimbe explained, Luffy followed worried and sweaty. 

"ACEEEEE!!!!!" Luffy cried out as Ace stuffed his face with food. 

"LUFFYYY." Ace yelled back standing from his seat and running towards Luffy. They hugged each other, while Luffy cried. 

"I thought I lost you, ACEE!!" he cried out like a baby. 

"Hahahah, Luffy you big baby. I would never leave you, you know that right?" Ace chuckled as he pulled away from the hug. Jimbe walked out of the room not long after, maybe right after he open the door for Luffy. 

He wanted the two brothers to catch up with each other.

~ 𝙼𝚘𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔: 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ~

The Moby Dick was busy, ever since Marine ford. With all the supplies and food, they needed depleting quite fast. While also needing to lay low to not get any unwanted attention, some of his men who is in need of help, but most have nothing too serious to be exact. 

"Keep sailing ahead, I can see the island." Marco said, Whitebeard keeping an eye on Ace's vivre card in his hand. 

"Pops do you think he's okay?" Marco asked like a worried big brother.

"Of course he is, if he wasn't fine this paper would've told us. Gurarararara." Whitebeard laughed. His sons laughed along with their father, and told Marco not to worry about him since Ace can take care of himself.

"Pop's we're here." One of his sons said. They soon stopped behind Law's sub, 

"Ace, I think you should come out and greet Whitebeard." Jimbe said holding the door open. 

Ace came out of the kitchen and walked to the deck as he stretched, he was then greeted by Whitebeard. 

"Why don't we celebrate? For getting Ace back alive, hahahahah." Marco said as he laughed his worries away. 

"Yes, we should." Izo popped out of nowhere.

| 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢  𝚘𝚗  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝙼𝚘𝚋𝚢  𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔 |