I was able to get the part right, and I continued to dance until we were finally over. I huffed out a relief sigh and sat down on the ground before laying on my back. Hwasa began to talk so I sit up. "You're so good. That was amazing. But the compositions could have been a little more fun."

The smile on my face dropped, I nod my head understanding what she was saying before getting up and sitting down on the steps. Bada rubbed my knee while I was deep in my thoughts. I was embarrassed but I also understand what she meant.

The day ended after and we went to the place we were staying. I take my phone out and ask Kirsten question. "Do you want to see a dance performance that she did? See what her dancing look like?" I ask.

Kirsten gets up and we all watch a video of the song Hwasa did which was Maria. "Like it's all presence." I say while we were watching the video. "right. it's not too in-your-face." Kirsten says, agreeing with me.

"She sells it with her aura." "Right." "Rather than moving too much." I continue. "right." kirsten repeats. "So, I guess, Instead of technical moves. it's more like. 'sexy in here.'" Kirsten says, i nod my head understanding what she is talking about.

"It seems like she likes a lot of groundwork." emma tells us. "What if the chorus was just a groundwork? Instead of standing up. Everyone's standing up." kirsten says. "she would slay... like, do you know those crawls?" latrice asks us

"yes, she would." Kirsten says. After we did the discussion together we went off to go to sleep and went to the stage to work on the choreography. "Good Morning." I heard, I turn around and there was Hwasa.

"You scared me." I whine. "Are you guys feeling good?" Hwasa asks us. "We're doing okay." Kirsten answers for us. "I stopped by because I had to watch your rehearse. Can you show me?" Hwasa asks.

I smile brightly just by hearing her voice. "yes of course." Kirsten smiles. "we wanted to show you a variety of the two hooks. And we wanted to see which one you'd like. And we can play around to what suits you." Kirsten suggests.

"nice." Hwasa says with a smile on her face. So we went right on with the dance, we got into our positions and started dancing when the music came on. We did the other one after the first hook. Hwasa cheered their team name.

"Did you like it?" Kirsten asks, Hwasa waves her hand at her neck. "This means death. She asked me to choose between the first and second one? I hope they keep both of them, though. And the second one in their second verse. I liked both of them." Hwasa says.

I cover my mouth, covering the huge grin on my face. Kirsten tells Hwasa that it's great. "How should I put this? I have nothing to say. There's no feedback." Hwasa says. "Aw! thank you!" The girls thank the kpop idol.

When Hwasa left, Kirsten high fived us. "I can't believe this is real life." I lay back on the ground looking like a starfish. After we got into our outfits and we started to record our dance for our final dance video.

1MILLION ended up getting the part, I was pretty sad but I don't really care. right now I have a black outfit on, looking like a sexy model. I felt confident. Bada took me aside to take a picture with me, I giggled and then I talked to the camera.

"I love you guys." I smiled, then emma did a cat heart and I was struggling to do mine. I gave up and did a basic heart, because I love being BASIC. Then they cut the camera off and we went back to recording.

"3, 2, 1." Latrice says and then we all pretend to bite our hands so it turns into a heart. I giggled to myself and then they went off to another person. Hwasa ended up coming and I freaked out, I know I've seen this beautiful and sexy woman many times but I can't get used to her.

We then went to record the dance. When we finished I watched the video until I felt somebody's hands grip on my hips. I turned around and it was just bada, she was still watching the video. I grin to myself and do the same thing.

We were in the fight zone, because we had finished our last one with Hwasa, it was a new day since then

We were in the fight zone, because we had finished our last one with Hwasa, it was a new day since then. "From No Respect Battle where you chose the weakest dancers to the new song preview mission, all the dancers here have worked hard to endure your journey though Street Woman Fighter 2."

I happily clap my hands. Did I understand anything that came out of that man's mouth, absolutely not. "There's only one more obstacle in your way before you head to the finals." I smile to myself. Only one more? how about none.

"it's kinda scary." Audrey tells me and I nod my head. "Only four crews who prove their crews value and worth to the very end will be candidates to win and perform on the final stage. The next mission is the battle performance mission."

I stood and got ready to walk away before being pulled back down by Audrey. I whine and pretend to cry, can't we just have another pool party. "the battle performance mission will pit crews against one another in a group mission."

That made no sense to me, who even made this mission? "All six crews will decide on the crew they will face. They will have a performance battle targeting their opponent crew." Daniel explains, I nod my head finally comprehending what he was saying.

"each battle between 2 crews will have 3 parts. In part A, you can choose your song and participating members freely. Show us a performance that's under a minute. In part B, you'll have one on one individual battles where each representative battler will dance to a random song for 30 seconds, freestyle."

"The last part, part C, will be a performance of a crew song. Choose a minute that you believe is the highlight of your crew song and perform it as a group." I sigh, why'd I agree to be on this show. What if I said no?

"From part A to C, the music will not end and we'll continue the battle. In the Battle Performance Mission spectators will be joining us once again." I blinked repeatedly. I scratch the back of my neck. geez laweez.

"This is how the Battle Performance Mission will be scored. Fight judges scores and scores from audience members will be combined to create your final score. Fight judges can give up to 30, and spectators up to 70 points for a total of 100."

I'll be continuing this in a different chapter, i forgot about this chapter, i was rushing to finish it so if there are any mistakes

I'll be continuing this in a different chapter, i forgot about this chapter, i was rushing to finish it so if there are any mistakes. my apologizes.