I take off my suit and put on the white T and baggy sweats. I noticed that these are my sweatpants from soccer... Must have accidentally packed them. They got the school's logo on their left leg and the writing "Hyrule Soccer 11", which reminds me of passing by the soccer field earlier today.

It was kinda strange... I felt ashamed that I wasn't training with them, but at the same time I was relieved that there was no pressure for me to perform well.

Can't think about that now. There's really no point.

I splash some cold water in my face and focus on my injuries instead. Once the cuts on my knuckles have healed, there will never be cracks from a fight again. I cleanse them and apply Neosporin, then I leave the bathroom.

Malice is still by the window, just staring into the darkness like she's deep into thought.

I walk over to the bed to pick a side to sleep on. I guess I'll take the side that's closer to the door so she can be near the window. I don't usually sleep with the window open, even though the fresh air and the sound of crickets is pretty nice.

The bed squeaks a little when I sit down on my side. It's a pretty big bed for such a small room. I mean, it's still bigger than you'd expect for a guest bedroom. It's mainly the furniture that makes it feel crowded. The king-sized bed takes up most of the space and there's this big wooden dresser and two nightstands that take up the rest of the space.

The nightstand on her side has a lamp and some books on it, and the nightstand on my side is covered in pill bottles and other medicine stuff. I pick up two of the bottles and read the labels out of curiosity. Methadone and Vicodin. Add Methamphetamine and you've got yourself a party.

I take a look at Malice by the window, wondering if she really needs all of these meds.

"Hey," I interrupt her deep thoughts, "ready to call it a night?"

She keeps her eyes on the empty sky. "It's still early."

"Yeah but there's nothing else for us to do."

"Oh I can come up with plenty of things for us to do," she says and I swear I sense a smirk on her face even though it's dark and she's looking the other way. "Wanna hear some ideas?"

"No thanks."

"I can guarantee you'd like it," she says as she turns her head to look at me. "Hey! When did you change?!"

"Lower your voice," I tell her.

"I can't believe I missed the show!"

"You didn't miss anything," I say calmly. "I changed in the bathroom."

"Damn it, Link. Don't you know I have needs?"

"What you need is rest. Now lay down."

Malice turns away from the window and crawls into bed. I make room for her, drawing an imaginary border between us.

"Your side," I point, "my side."

I turn the light off and get comfortable. She does the same. As soon as I lay down on my back, she starts a conversation with me.

"I liked the suit," she says, adjusting her pillow. "I wish I took a picture of you."

I just ignored her and try to sleep.

"How do you like my outfit?" she asks, and all I can think of is how strange it is to see her in Zelda's things, especially since I've seen Zelda wear the same shirt for bed countless times in the past.

"Don't ignore me," she complains.

"You really wanna know?" I ask.

"Yes. Do you like it?"