The Truth Is Revealed...

Kat: Pico! You're okay!

Silver: Pico! And we just solved the mystery! Taka was the murderer!

Pico: Right... Taka jumped me in the conductor's car... [Flashback]

Pico: Damn! You got me! A blow dart though? Really? 

Kiyotaka: It's nonlethal poison! You'll just be sleepy!

Pico: Great... I could use a nap... [He fell to his knees] No wait... There's something important... [End of flashback]

Pico: And then Taka left...

Kaede: Huh...? Something important...?

Pico: I need everyone to listen! The train's a Monotrain!

Silver: Ah!

Miu: Pico? Are you feeling alright?

Mondo: Do ya need ta lie back down?

Pico: No! We all need to get off this train! We're not safe!

Silver: W-What...?

Pico: When I arrived in the conductor's car, Rantaro was already there! He was so excited to tell me about the feautures of the train! But what he was telling me... I had a bad feeling, so I had to check out the power source! One thing that Rantaro couldn't see! When we look, we realized... The train's powered by a kitten!

Kaede: A kitten?!

Silver: There's only one person twisted enough to use a kitten as a power source! JUNKO ENOSHIMA!!!!!

Pico: I told Rantaro that the train needed to be destroyed, but he refused... The way he was describing it... It was way more than one of Junko's ordinary machines! It's his friend! The train is Rantaro's co-conductor!

Kat: You're not serious...

Kaede: He certainly didn't tell me about that in the interview...

Pico: Right as we saw the kitten, I felt something sharp in my shoulder! Taka has shot a blowdart at me!

Kiyotaka: Umm... Hmm...

Pico: Hmm... Taka left... The lights in the room started to glow red... [Flashback]

Rantaro: What the hell...?! [The arms grabbed Rantaro] Hey! Stop! What are you doing?!

?! [The arms grabbed Rantaro] Hey! Stop! What are you doing?!