CHAPTER 7

Shabbir Ali khan
******************

"Yaar Shabbir please, let's go to the wild ones club, it's even my birthday, don't upset your best friend on his birthday" Ahmad said with a pout.

I stood there with hands on my hips and looking at the man who claimed himself as my best friend and who is turning 27 today, acting like a five year old and staring at me like a lost puppy.

I stood there, staring at him. I was interrupted from responding him by my phone ringing. I walk over to my bed's side table and grab the phone from there. I look at the name it's  Dadi jaan, why is she calling at this hour?.

"Assalamualaikum, dadi jaan" I greet her and see ahmad also coming in the balcony with me.

"Who is that?" he questioned raising his brow.

"Dadi", I mumble, he nods and stood next me to hear our conversation, he has this terrible habit of listening in on other people's calls.

I just shake my head at his behaviour, he just gives a smile in return.

"Walaikumasalam, Kya haal h mere shehzade ke?" she asks.

"I'm good dadi, Alhamdulillah". I replied.

"Aap yahan wapas karachi aa jao, aap ke liye ek surprise h" she said making me confused.

"Kaisa surprise Dadi?" I question her.

"Aapne apni khwahish zahir ki thi na ke aap ko Minha se shaadi karni h, toh humne isi mahine ki aakhri tariq rakhi h aapke nikah ki" a smile appeared on my face as she said.

"Kya chachi, mangayi"? I asked, because I know she will never accept this marriage proposal.

"Woh, sab aap mujh par chor de main sambhal lungi" she replied.

"Ok,Allah hafiz!, i replied dreaming about my marriage with Minha.

Ahmad punched my arm, making me glare at him. I cut the call and was ready to return the punch a thousand times harder.

"Abe, yaar toh ab Samra ka kya hoga? Teri dadi ne toh direct nikah ki hi baat kardi" he asked going out of the balcony.

"What about Samra? I questioned looking at him and continued, I never said I'm going to marry her, I don't even have feelings for her".

I can't marry her, I even told her so to her face, but she said,"your mind will change one day," as if it would change. She is simply a good fuck for me, nothing more.

"Yaar, uska baap teri party mein paise lgata h" he replied playing some game in his mobile.

"I never said him, ke hamare party me paise lgaiye Murtaza sahab" I said rolling my eyes.

"Haan, but next month elections h", he said keeping his mobile beside him.

"I don't care, I don't wanna talk about it, let's go to the club", i said changing the topic.

I'll let my grandparents handle that; they know how to handle things. But for now, I just want to celebrate the excellent news she shared with me today.

"Please sit here and wait for me", I said to my friend as I moved in the direction of the cabinet, where I took out a black jacket and a pair of black jeans with a t-shirt.

I dash in to my bathroom for a shower and changed into my clothes. Ever since she gave the news, the smile haven't left my face.

I moved towards the mirror after leaving the restroom. I style my hair and glance in the mirror, blushing like a teenager. I notice approaching from behind, now the fucker will comment on blushing face.

"Haaye meri laal pari" he said back hugging me.

"Abe, chutiye move away from me", I said pushing him.

"Pari sharmagayi", he said giggling.

"Agar tune phir kuch kaha maine joota phek kar marna h", I said raising my shoe in the air.

"Aap, toh kisi ke khayalo me ho, Shabbir bhaiya toh gaye kaam se", he said sticking his tongue out at me.

I throw my shoe at his direction, but the idiot missed it.

"Bas kar ab tujhe club jana h ke nhi" I ask lifting the shoe from the ground.

"Jana hai, par aap itni nazakhaton se taiyaar ho rhe ho toh hum kya hi kar sakte h" he said rolling his eyes.

Shaking my head at his antics, I got up from the bed, grabbed my car keys from the side table and headed downstairs to the parking lot.

After I moved to the driver's seat of my car, Ahmad entered and took up passenger seat. We travelled in total silence as we made our way to the club, arriving there in twenty minutes. We parked our car in the parking area of the club. We entered the club the music was thumping so loud that the floor vibrating beneath my foot.

The lights were dim and strobe lights flashed in time with the beat, creating an almost hypnotic effect. The air was thick with the smell of perfume and alcohol. In the centre of the room, a DJ stood behind a turntable, mixing songs and keeping the energy high.

"I'm going there", said Ahmad showing me the liquor counter, I'll come with you" i said going with him.

We go to the counter and asked the bartender for tequila shots. The bartender smiled and poured the shots with precision, placing them infront of us in the counter. We raised our glasses and, clinked together, and downed the fiery liquid. The warm sensation spread through my body and I couldn't help but let out a cheers in unison.

Soon, we were surrounded by a group of people who were dancing with their arms in the air and their bodies swaying to the music. Suddenly a hand came and wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

I turn around to see Samra giggling at my face seeing my reaction at her drunken behaviour.

"Samra, you are wasted baby", I said pulling her towards me.

"I want you", she replied seductively biting my earlobe.

"Ofcourse you do sweetheart" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me and  smashed my lips on her.

We kiss eachother hungrily and I squeeze her ass and in response she giggles in to the kiss. She roams her arm around my back pulling me closer and rubbing herself on my hardon.

"I want you inside of me" she says touching my bulge, I groan in response and take her hand and made my out of the club.

I'll think about Minha later, right now I just want to be inside of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Shabbir what is this behaviour?        You disappointed me shabbir.
:)It's just sex, so chill. For me
     Pleasure is everything.

     --------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes, don't forget to vote and comment .

Allah hafiz 💕💕