Chapter 39 : As long as my heart still has love [ END]

"Oh, is it still not coming off?"

The little one lay spread-eagled on top of Santino like a baby monkey, but their lower halves were still deeply joined.

"About ten more minutes," answered Santino, stroking the little one's smooth buttocks and back.

"I can't feel anything down there anymore."

"Really?"

The bigger one thrust his hips forward teasingly. "Oof!"

Loy cried out suddenly.

"See, you can still feel it."

The smaller one pouted, and Santino chuckled.

But wait a minute.

"Do you remember anything yet?"

If the other person responds that he doesn't remember anything, can Loy call this getting laid for free?

"What if I say no?"

The little Omega sighed, then leaned against the muscular chest.

"Whatever, I love you anyway."

"..."

"Huh? Why does it feel like it got bigger? Uh..."

The little one blinked and made a pained expression.

"Who told you to say you love me?"

"Can't I tell my husband that I love him?"

This guy, he's so straightforward.

Santino thought for a moment before taking Loy's soft face in his hands and giving him a gentle kiss.

"And where is our child?"

When Loy heard that, he reached for his phone, then went back to cuddling with his husband and opened a photo and video of a chubby-cheeked little boy.

"Yeah, yeah, giggle, giggle, go, go, come on."

Their little lovebug was standing, holding onto the edge of the bed and dancing to the tune of the lullaby the nanny was playing, squealing in delight like a one-year-old should. Santino watched every image, and every clip flashed before him without blinking. He couldn’t speak a single word.

"He’s with Shane right now."

Loy supplied before continuing to tell Santino what he had decided to do, and not once did Santino reprimand him.

"Do you want to see another picture, my love? Here he is…um he’s…" Loy yawned, his eyes threatening to close again.

"Go to sleep, my good boy." Santino looked at the picture of his son on Loy's phone before closing it. His other hand gently caressed his soft hair a few times, and the little one fell fast asleep.

Five hours later.

In the middle of the night, the large man got out of bed. He got dressed and gently smoothed his little one's beautiful face. Then, he picked up the diamond ring that was set aside and put it on his left ring finger. He then placed a soft kiss on the back of his fragrant hand.

"My little fool."

Loy heard the warm voice resonating in his head. He jolted awake and found that the space beside him was empty. The young man was about to get out of bed without getting dressed to look for the big man, but then he saw that there was a diamond ring on his left ring finger. There was also a note on the bedside table, written in messy handwriting:

'I have to take care of some messy business myself first. If it’s not too much to ask, can you and our son wait for me?'

Loy picked up the piece of paper, pressed it to his lips, and silently gave his lover the answer in his heart.