Chapter 33 : Paths that I didn't want to choose

"Doctor, I would like to get off from..."

"I think you should eat a sandwich."

Miguel didn't listen. His blue eyes stared menacingly, making him look scary. The little Omega then reluctantly opened his mouth.

"Um... then I guess so."

The young boy swallowed and picked up the sandwich, unwrapping the foil. But instead of eating it...

"Hey! Oh!"

He grabbed the sandwich chicken wrap and threw it into his face. His beautiful blue eyes, covered with mustard and tomato sauce, made the doctor irritated, losing control of his body. Loy then seized the opportunity to press the unlock button before running out and preparing to jump into the bushes.

Bang!

He didn't expect Miguel to pull out a gun and shoot him. He aimed at his leg first. Little Omega fell face down and tried to crawl away, but he was caught again. The other party stepped on the wound inflicted by the shot.

"Ahh!"

Loy screamed in pain but thought that it was deserved for what he had done to Santino. Loy felt like he wanted to die, just like his loved one. But he didn't know if he would accept Loy's apology if he ever found Santino in the afterlife. And if he found Santino with Selene, his beloved wife and true soulmate, how would Loy's spirit be?

"Ugh."

The little person choked in his throat, hating himself for being so weak.

"You. Don't make me change my mind in obeying orders, okay?"

Miguel wiped the sauce off his face, aiming the gun at Loy's chest.

"At first, I thought I would take you away, together."

"What?"

"But looking at it, you're probably just a burden, like when you were with Santino and Dion."

"Who do you work for, Dr. Miguel?" Loy asked, his face contorted in pain.

"You don't need to know. In a little while, you'll catch up with your husband, and you can rest assured."

Miguel spoke as if he was comforting a patient on the verge of death, raising the gun towards Loy. Loy fell silent, his eyes closing as he held his breath. He reached into his pants pocket and flicked his finger, releasing a green-colored tube.

Poof!

A white smoke sprayed onto the doctor's face, causing him to immediately react.

"What the hell was that?"

Miguel dropped the gun from his hand, slumping to the ground, his head spinning violently. Loy quickly crawled away to distance himself from the smoke. He pulled up his t-shirt to cover his nose.

"I called it... the Goodnight Anesthesia Triceratops 2 formula, smoke type!"

Little Omega yelled before Miguel fainted.

The sedative was obtained after sacrificing Santino's laboratory a few hours ago. Out of boredom and without anything else to do, Loy decided to experiment by mixing drugs, even though he hadn't tested it before. He never expected to use it like this.

Loy lay spread out, letting the blood flow from his own leg. His brown eyes gazed at the starless sky, along with his racing heart that was on the verge of describing his impending death...

Suddenly, the small figure saw a flickering light in the sky.

Could it be that Santino was coming to fetch him?