5|Forgetting things|

Start from the beginning

"For sure it was, bye" I bid her bye and she went towards her hostel.
Also she said that she is an introvert so, she was actually very nervous when she initiated talking to me.
Silly! She is cute.

My phone rang drawing my attention towards this little boring device. I picked it up and it was mumma. Sliding the green icon, I kept the phone near my ear and answered.
"Hello mumma"

"Isha mera bacha first day kaisa thaa college mein? " Mumma asked.
(isha my baby how was the first day at college?)

"Normal Mumma, nothing much happened just an introduction and also I made a few friends" I answered tiredly.

"Acha baki morning mein breakfast kya khaya thaa? " Mumma questioned, I know it was coming.
(and what did you eat for breakfast?)
"Bread and toast with coffee" I answered and started taking steps forward strolling.

While talking to Mom, I didn't look up and got bumped into someone's chest and my phone slipped from my hand but a hand came forward and held my phone preventing it from falling and getting shattered.

I looked up and saw it was him.

I frowned looking at him. What is he doing here it's 5 pm? Shouldn't he be at his office.

"At least keep your eyes open while walking or you like to get bumped with every person and thing that comes in your way? " he taunted, mocking me to the edge. Look at him, sarcasm was dripping in his each and every said word. Such an arrogant creature.

I snatched my phone from his hand and was about to keep it back at my ear, when I saw the call already got disconnected. So, I shoved it back in the back pocket of my jeans. Turning my gaze at him, I bored a deep hole in his body with my eyes. I wish I could just burn him with my gaze.

I folded my hands in front of my chest looking at his large frame.

"It's not my fault, Mr. Roy it's you being so huge and your chest is like a hard wooden wall" I fought back to justify myself.

He raised his eyebrows at my response and took a few steps, closing the distance between us but I stepped back because there are people walking around us.

"Stop tagging your fault on others Ms. Annoying"  I gritted my teeth in anger, oh! How badly I wish I could dump him in the pit of mud, far better in the pit of hell. Shaking those murder thoughts away, I came to the point and asked.

"Cut the crap, What are you doing here , weren't you supposed to be in your office? "

He stepped back and tugged his hands in the pocket of his jeans.
"First, today I got free early and second your mom texted me, asking whether I could pick you up from the college because you have short term memory loss syndrome just like a gold fish, she was scared, what if you'll forget the route and more worse, might end up bumping into strangers and electric polls" I couldn't help but scrunch my nose at his response. What am i? A 10 years old kid who can't memorise routes and always ends up losting in the bunch of strangers. Why my Mom thinks that he is perfect in all means to ask help when it comes to me? Guess, I need to have a conversation over it with Mom.

I slapped my hand on my forehead while the other rested on my waist.
Sighing, I looked at him "Why my Mom think that I'm irresponsible and can forget things and what do you mean by short term memory loss? " I question fighting with the urge to punch his face which was curled up in a smirk.

He shrugged his shoulders and opened his not so honey-dripping mouth to answer. "well you're irresponsible and you do have the brain of a goldfish, you forget things so easily"

I narrowed my eyes and looking at him being offended to the point. No one has ever pissed me the way he does. while my hands folded. I stepped towards him, my one finger pocking his chest.