Quick A/N

Hello! I usually don't make a whole chapter just on a small note from myself the author, since I don't like to block up the chapters with these or waste time.

But I'm announcing that this Version of Maiden will be discontinued, in the near and close future a rewrite will be published to my account! My writing style itself has advanced so much I'm even cringing at the start of this book and it's description.. But the rewritten version won't start off with (Name's) point of view, or first point of view at all since in this story I had it all planned out you wouldn't learn to speak properly until a huge amount of the lore in this story was revealed through more chapters. Yes I'll keep this book up so that you can see the old version and compare it to the future version I'll release At soon point. Once again, it'll be updated in my own time when I've got a chance to write, I'm also planning to do two books at once to try and inspire myself to either write for one. If I get bored of that one then switch to the other since they'll be for different fandoms! And so forth and such between the two books.

The teaser trailer for rewrite starts here:

Posters litter the board, voices from all kinds of creatures come from every direction, from the left, to the right. From above and behind, the bustling room is one of the many more active spots within this place. Creatures and people alike came together, as be it allies or foes that had common interests, to make some sort of income through this black market auction that was approaching sooner than later.

Posters teasing those standing and waiting for the cries of the time when this event would begin. For times of a new start. A new auction always needs some vulnerable items, which are where these groups and bounty hunters are coming to participate in these days, getting half of what the Auctioneer gets from the final sale as pay.

The anticipation building higher in a few of these groups for time was so slow for a few, but time was too fast for others. All watching as the main Auctioneer would smile down at the groups while they take their sweet time to start explaining to newer and older participants. Their arms by their sides before finally speaking up,
"And now the time has come! I officially announce this auction will be held in ten days from today's date!"

"I know, I know! Woah what a surprise, right? But without further delay, I'll explain the rules of this gathering event."
The Auctioneer moves to the board which has posters all over it of the same things.
"Rule one: to enter one item, you and your group must have a poster, all items must be put in before the actual action begins."
Their hands quickly move up high, so most of the individuals that see them can see two fingers, held up high.
"Rule two. At the bottom of each poster are small strips of magical parchment which have a tag number, once you or your group have caught a wild creature. You must pull off one of these strips, put it over the creature's ear, and it will change into a registration tag. Tagging that creature as an item and adding it to the inventory of items."

"Rule three! Yes, there are so many rules, yet you all know how badly some of you don't listen! Take last year, for example. I won't say names. Only that the so-called Sea-Chicken thought it was smart to not put the registration tags on their items! Ahem..."
The mentioned group of five hide back and away from prying eyes. A few awkward seconds pass before the Auctioneer starts up once more.
"Rule three is so simple. Any item can be stolen by another group if it hasn't been marked by a registration tag, so remember to put that on as soon as you can!"

"The final and last rule, Rule four. It is simple to try to get the best creature you can! By getting more, the more money you get. Enjoy the capturing event my deal suppliers!"
Then the Auctioneer steps back, away from the board, a good couple metres away from it in fact. Simply watching all the participants fight each other, grabbing at hair, pulling and shoving to get a poster so either their team could start or so a solo bounty hunter could also begin.

The Auctioneer watches in glee as the groups take action and start up their small rivalries or big back-stabbing opportunities against teammates and allies. Some teams or solo individuals have already grabbed a few posters, so they could start hunting early. So many new players and so many old players would all bring some new entertainment to this auction.

——
Teaser trailer finished. As you can see it's changed a lot over just a year now, this book while being discontinued and readapted for my better writing style, I'll keep this old version up for some time so people can see the improvements. And learn of Maiden's previous 'style'. Hopefully you dear readers are patient, and like the new style and can wait like you have been for this book.

I will admit I have high hopes and had so many ideas brewing which I might use still in the remake. Like a small 'fourth dealer' which was going to come on around chapter 12 or later on. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you all had a great day or night. Yes I'm busy normally and can't find time to write because of my life right now, but I'll try and publish the new version in either a weeks time or in a few months after proof reading, editing and doubling checking I like it so far. I have also developed some characters that you met at the first chapter and had no damn idea on so look forward to that.

🎉 You've finished reading 🇲‌🇦‌🇮‌🇩‌🇪‌🇳‌ ( 🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇵‌🇮‌🇪‌🇨‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇺‌ ) 🎉