𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 - 𝒮𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 ℋ𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈

First thing that had shown up was the group that stared down at a Kitsune that was unconscious.
" What did you use? "
" Like the really good stuff- "
" Seriously? This thing won't be up for awhile! "
" Yeah, I grabbed the first ones I saw and it happened to be the good bag-? "
" Great... "
" Let's just hope it can wake up and make an illusion, a two tailed cat gets more than a Kitsune, unless it's one that is weird. "
" Just say the name instead, idiot. A Dealer, it's simple we all only know of one Dealer that's alive that woman is locked away in prison to be killed later on. "
" Yeah she has like six or seven deals doesn't she? "
" Mhm and after her deals normally she kills her Dealers just to dodge making side deals most of the time. "
The group would go silent again before a female would sigh as she'd pull out a simple device.

" I'll find out its level of threat or as you all don't know how smart it may b..e..."
The female stared down at the device with pure frustration, refreshing it and looking at the number it displayed for her to read.
" Out of 10.. It's a 3? Just a damn 3!? "
" See that's easier for us to play it off as a Two Tailed cat! "
" True.. But it also shows that this Kitsune isn't one with human Desires, the damn thing would've been at least six or seven if that. "
" More disappointment, but guys at least we can do some more tests and get this all done before getting to that auction house. "
" Well, I can see the fact of how much it could be worth. "
" Fine, just take over my damn job, why don't you Bob?! "
" That is exactly what I'm doing Sara. "
The male would sit next to the female that had been running tests only taking notice of a couple odd things.
" Why are its tails colored? "
" What? Did someone dye them or something as a sick joke!? Even I don't take it that damn far! "

" Poor thing.. Let's just get this done and then wake it up, just to make sure it is still alive. "
" Bob, it's breathing, I think it's a sign of life. "
" Oh Right yeah I knew that. "
" Are you sure? "
" No. "
" Wait, I mean to say Definitely not. "
" Bob- God help us. "
The two could only continue back and forth with their small conversation for another couple minutes, before getting back to the task at hand.
" Detecting any chip? "
" Nope, it's a free one, not often you see a Kitsune without one. "
" Yeah the government happens to let those only with weak illusions survive, so I'm guessing it's powerful.. Even tricked us out of all people with that illusion from before. "
" Then let's say it's a third rate Kitsune. "
" That's the lowest rate- "
" A second Rate. "
" That sounds better. We may even get more than we asked for~ "
" No it won't help... We'll get at least a million more berries if it's a two tailed black cat, since those are pretty rare. "
" Oh.. Okay well then I'll just clean it up, and then try to beg the gods for it to wake up. "
" Yeah go ahead, use whatever water we have around in that bucket like you usually do Bob. "
" Okay! "

" Don't sound so excited- "
She'd only watch as the male would happily scramble around the back of the van filling up a bucket of water and adding some soap inside. She'd soon go to sit back with the rest of the group that had captured the Kitsune, leaving the man known as Bob to clean up the Kitsune.
" You have a really nice mask, it's like, it's stuck to your face- I'll just clean up the dirt off it for you! Stay still little fox. "
The male would only pause in confusion as he'd feel something move in his grasp? What the hell, he'd look down to notice the light furball in his grasp had been struggling. Now awake finally- Wait No that was quicker than anyone was expecting actually, it was still under the effects of the drug at least as it was too drowsy to even realise what danger it was now in.
" Silly Fox, here! Ooh it has red marks on the mask! So pretty! "
" Shut up Bob! "
" But- Okay.. I'll go back to cleaning.. "
" God, why do we have you tag along? "
" Because he is the only person that can clean products easily, and seems to calm any being nearby. "
" Yeah probably because he's a damn angelic creature. "
" Yeah, I'd think so. "
While Bob only continued to focus solely on his job, that was making sure to clean the dirt from the Fox's body. He was slowly getting somewhere as he could notice a certain color, being revealed to himself.