𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 - 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒

The day had just started, the sun was rising up in the sky

The day had just started, the sun was rising up in the sky. You were one of the unlucky ones, being awoken to blinding rays of sunlight first thing in the morning no less! Yelping out in pure pain as your eyes would adjust towards the bright light that had been blinding only seconds ago, now turning your attention away from the sun that would probably do more damage if you just kept staring up at it like an idiot. Honestly you couldn't lie about not being one, after all you would stumble around the busy streets looking for that same offer most gave food by holding it out for you just to grab freely. Of course you don't know much about this place or the different Creatures that lived among you! Yeah you learnt a fox walking around a town wasn't at all common and had taken it upon yourself to make an illusion like you were made to do so long ago by your first Dealer.

Okay first thing you knew about the simple lifestyle you had to live by, knowing about how you were supposed to find deals, going by Humans, Weird things, and then Humans again that just do magic tricks? Yeah you were still working on that last one but that was the way you needed to go by, following that line of humans to make a deal with each different person. Nowadays you don't question much about anything, after losing your First Dealer to other humans and being given a simple side deal by him to always remember 'Him'.. What was it that humans called young humans normally? You don't know, no you just don't know how it was said actually. So far you were now up to your Third Deal, yes you had another deal way before hand a year back maybe a bit longer than that. Your Second Dealer gave you the task of protecting both of you from death which you did while making it look like the Dealer had been hit head on, illusions did come in handy every so often but that only got you beaten up by more humans that came for the man you protected..

" ˙૭ՈɿҺ੮૯ɱ૦ς  υ૦ყ cook ʇςɐǝๅ  ʇɐ  ǝɯ  ʇǝๅ  ɹǝɥʇ૦  ɥɔɐǝ  ǝǝς  ǝʍ  ǝɯᴉʇ  ʇ૪ǝՈ  ˙˙ƿυ૦ɔǝς  ɐ  ʇᴉɐɱ  ¡ʎǝҺ "
Cook, he said he'd cook.? That was the only thing you had understood back then and well still only understood that much till this day, unfortunately even as a Kitsune you weren't given basic education to learn simple things like common day knowledge or even just language! Hell you were probably lucky that no one has caught you from all those close contacts you've had over the past few years. But with that all being said, your stomach growled out in hunger leading you too how you were looking at a group of humans that had been eating? Yeah eating their food, one had been holding out a bun with that nice cream on it! Yes the icing that was the word! You didn't dare take another second before jumping at the female's hand instantly grabbing the bun even as she would scream out in shock, yeah you didn't care much about the group that had been staring right back at you in surprise, one was watching you in awe, this group weren't trying to do anything- No you were mistaken the female grabbed the bun trying to pull it from your snout, no from your teeth only getting a struggle over the food instead. In the end you obviously didn't win that struggle, you sat on the table staring at the female as she'd glare back at you. Your tails soon flinched as one of the other people in the group had grabbed them, yes your illusion instantly fell at that point in time and the group stared you down, at the small fox that they once had seen as a two tailed cat.. Yeah you took that illusion only because you had seen a black cat with two tails a couple years back while out in public.