𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩 - 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃

Your tail stabbed through his body, flames instantly burning the tail that you drew back only to cut off, two tails down now. Your third one had still been healing from your last attempt at sharpening it's edges( So maybe trying to stab a flame man wouldn't help the second tail- If your third one had still been healing), yet you only glared at the male, his freckles another dark thing you remembered from him. But maybe cutting off the tail while it was still healing wasn't your smartest idea, okay it wasn't your dumbest one yet.
" Enemy. "
Yet you noticed the hands around your snout, Luffy's stretchy body had been clear as day, and then his stern face was the next thing you saw.
" What do you think your doing?! That's my brother! "

You only glared at the dark haired human.. Fire human, only to shake your head.
" Not Bro.. Not mine. "
You stated, yet Luffy only groaned as he'd stand in front of you, yet you only glanced at the brown haired human that stared at you in shock.
" You? How have you been? "
You only huffed out a breath, simply sitting down as you looked at Luffy, he seemed confused on how you knew the two.
" Third Dealer, meet Second Dealer. "
Luffy's eyes widened just slightly before he looked at the brown haired human, a human you saved a few years back.
" Yeah.. Ace here wasn't kind to them the first time he met them.. Anyway, I'm guessing they're your new member? "
You glared at Ace, he simply glared back at you.
" Sorry for ya know.. Burning you? "

You glanced away, noticing the other members that had finally arrived.. You know what a flaming human was better than a skeleton! So you simply got up, your eyes landing onto your Second Dealer's form.
" Side deal, you must now complete wherever we meet. "
The male's eyes widened before he chuckled, he scratched his neck for a second before thinking.
" Yeah why not, we can spare some time for that, right Ace? "
Ace seemed to hum for a second before he'd frown.
" You'll have too, since you thought it'd be a smart idea to make a side deal.. You wanna know what I learnt about side deals Thatch? Don't complete them, you get killed by the Kitsune. "
Thatch only blinked for a second before he'd look at your form.
" You won't kill me right? "
His words made you think for a second, yet you could only look towards Luffy.
" Mayne. "
Luffy chuckled at your response, yet you felt annoyed when he corrected you.
" It's Maybe, (Name)! Maybe. "

You only snarled in response, of course he'd be more than happy just to laugh off your simple threat.
" Does it have a brother? "
You looked towards Ace, he seemed to have caught a simple hint by the sounds of things.
" Indeed.. "
Luffy only gasped in surprise, soon he was in your face again. Yet you watched Thatch leave! Where was he going? You quickly got up following after the human that had been heading towards a Kitchen, he was following his side of the deal by the looks.
" I'll make you some Rice Balls, a simple snack but quick enough to make.. Hopefully Sanji won't mind too much. "
You only sat outside, right at the counter watching everything happen, yet you only turned your head towards someone, someone tiny that was stressing over your second tail. Chopper was only staring at your bloody Stump, most of the tip of your tails gone except for the dull colored one. Then Chopper started to speak of what was stressing him out.
" (Name)- What did you do?! I had enough problems with the first one- "
You simply turned your attention back towards Thatch, the male had finished, took him a bit of time but he came over, a couple weird rice balls sat in front of your form.
" My special secret Rice Balls, best I could make up with the short time I was given.. Besides Luffy and Ace should be speaking over stuff. Ah, hello Chopper. "

Chopper only gave the male a simple hello, yet you moved your tails away from the young doctor. Thatch only watched your interaction, you bit one of the rice balls handing it to Chopper who had to accept otherwise who knew what you'd do.
" I'm guessing you don't know much about the Deal Kitsune species? "
Thatch had taken the plate which had food on it, cleaning up everything he had used before he came back over, leaning against the counter as he looked at the reindeer. You could only look at your tails, staring at the fresher stumps. Shouldn't take too long to heal. Yet Chopper only paused, his eyes widened in surprise at the sudden topic of your kind.
" No, I don't.. There isn't much written about them because of their abilities to make deals. "