𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℳ𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 ℬ𝑜𝓍

Yeah you had encountered a fearsome foe, one that was able to easily restrain your very movements

Yeah you had encountered a fearsome foe, one that was able to easily restrain your very movements. At some point a couple arms had sprouted out from your own body, blocking most of your limbs or keeping them in place! It was a horrifying experience in your point of view of course.
" Those two won't even notice until later on.. I'll just take care of you until then. "
Whatever the female said, you would soon learn wasn't the best thing to learn about later on. When you could understand to some point what she meant with those words! So time went on, you had been stuck with the female as well as getting some visits from the reindeer you now knew as Chopper. Chopper had come to an agreement with the female, yeah you were watching some 'shows'! This magical box showed so much at once! It was amazing the first time you had set your eyes on its magnificent form. Of course you had picked up quite a bit from the shows, even going as far as being able to speak a couple words to the female that was teaching you a much easier way! Your favourite show or really a movie? It was something called.. You had no idea on how to say it! But the female didn't mind putting the movie back up allowing you to rewatch it every so often.
" That's alien, that ain't friendly! "
You'd soon snapped your attention towards a familiar sound, yeah the female had saved a couple things somehow on that square box of hers. Since she had worked out certain lines that normally got your attention.

" Now, let's see here.. I'll get you to watch a couple episodes of some cartoons right now, before we head out. "
" He want mate female. "
" Yes yes.. I know you don't like this at all but it's for the best, trust me. "
" Bit- "
" Don't even finish that word. "
You knew better than anything that the female had raised her arms up ready to summon extra limbs like she was able too! Okay so you might have learnt that, the hard way not to say certain things while this female was around. Of course you'd turn your attention back to the television only to notice the weird character on the television speaking.
" It's time, to due-d-d-uel! "
This show was one of those weird card ones! Monsters were summoned from just a small item! It was so stupid! But this one character seemed to have trouble saying one word, yeah it was definitely hard! You were copying him speaking it after all.
" D-d-du-due-Dudu-duel? "
" That is slightly worse from last time.. "

At least you had been trying to copy the weird person on that box! So of course the female sitting with you could only start scolding you after doing just that, she was so confusing! Chopper has been helping you improve at a much faster rate, but at the price of actually staying by his side or one of the others in this place! Of course you had to agree after he had seen you doing something he didn't like one bit.. That small thing was you sharpening your latest tail, by doing so you'd sometimes cut the thing off! It was just a natural instinct you had that was all- Yeah he would always patch you up after doing that, which brought in the fact that you'd meet the rest of the group as well as some other people that were paying a visit in a couple hours. So here you were just sitting on the couch you had been using as your bed, at some point even using the room it had been in to hide from those that you knew about. So of course when he tried to get you out of the room, you'd only scream out random words to try and get the other to leave you alone. So that didn't really work in your favour obviously.

Probably because you had been screaming out ' Doctor, Want, mate, Doctor, who? ' Yes, it was quite confusing for the poor reindeer, but the female? She wasn't at all concerned with your simple statement.
" Besides I'm wondering about that bell and mask, both seem to have some kind of importance to them. "
" Yeah the bell they'll let you touch but not that mask. "
" Oh do they? "
" Mmhm! That's how I learnt that there is a name carved into the bell. "
" But I'm guessing they didn't let you see long enough to read it? "
" Yeah, I wasn't able to read it fully before they pulled away. "
" Alright, thank you Chopper for this information. "
" No problem Robin! "
You were frozen just staring at the dark haired female that had now gotten right in your face, you couldn't see through her to watch your show! It was just getting good too, why did she have to step in at the best part? Okay so maybe this scene wasn't one of your top favourites but hey it was at least up in the top 30!
" Movvveee.. "
" No I cannot do that, Kitsune.. Allow me to do one quick look at something. "
" Yes movveee! "
You had cried out, at least this time she did move, but instead she had moved to crunch down in front of yourself. So now you could kind of see over her head if you tried? The female would only chuckle at your actions, she would soon grab the bell. Being as delicate as she could with the item you held with high value. Turned her hand only to pause as she'd read the simple name carved out? Maybe it was English? Maybe another language? She couldn't tell for certain unless she investigated where the name ( Name ). Where had that name originally come from?
" ( Name )..? "

You only paused, looking straight back at the female. A tilt of your head to show you heard her speak.
" ( Name ).. "
It slowly grew annoying, but way before you could even try to attack the female she only smiled softly, letting go of your high value item and moving away with her hands up.
" It's their name, ( Name ). "
" Woah, at least we won't have to go with the names Zoro and Luffy had. "
" Yes I wouldn't imagine that ( Name ) would've liked the name of Little Fox. "
" Or even just Kitsune.. Luffy didn't seem to think that was a bad name. "
" Anyway ( Name ), you should at least meet Brook and Franky. "
" No Who. "
The female could only shake her head, rubbing her forehead out of frustration? Frustration was such a good word! You had been learning so much from a book, named dik·shuh·nuh·ree. No you definitely didn't know what the hell that was supposed to actually mean but it was a huge book with many human words! It wasn't like you knew that the dik·shuh·nuh·ree was actually the pronunciation for the word Dictionary, no not until Chopper started making you say all those weird letters slowly, of course you would still call this beauty of a book The dik·shuh·nuh·ree!

Started
09/09/2022

Published
07/10/2022

Edited
06/10/2022