𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 + ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

Keys

( Name ) = Your Name
( Eye Color ) = Your Eye Color
( Hair Color ) = Your Hair Color
( Skin Tone ) = Your Skin tone/Color
( Food ) = Food you like
( Drink ) = A Drink you like
( Friend Name ) = That's right you get to come up with a name for a friend that may appear or not appear in this story!
More will be added as time goes on.

Now For the Fun Guess that character! Just joking- But have some random things I came up with for the first couple Gangs ( Pirate Crews ) that show up in the first load of chapters! Plus some really important characters that are part of your backstory to some point! Yeah some characters aren't in a crew while some are in one but don't have the rest of the crew's small description of entry with them straight up like down below.

P.S if someone does comment and say the Character's full name correctly I will personally comment saying if that is correct or not, but if you have guessed a certain character that does not appear for a while I will say maybe or something along those lines, these fun little things will happen in chapters that can forecast certain characters appearing in the next chapter or in the next few to come. But characters that do appear soon will be given their names once the chapter is out or if someone has guessed correctly, I'll go ahead and edit the chapter and put those character's names for those who have just come in to read this book recently.

For Quotev to guess a character put a number and then guess the character! Wattpad has it easy and can comment underneath the small information of those characters guessing without numbers.

1 - ( Name ) ??? ~ Revealed
A Fox that is able to trick its prey, a fox that can learn from those that hunt it.
A little creature that is deadly and cunning, just waiting for you to make a mistake.

2 - Monkey D. Luffy ~ Revealed in Chapter 1
A young man that can stretch out, seeking out the best gang to make his own place. To be the number 1 person, to gain a treasure that even the greatest man in the world couldn't, the item that would reveal itself at a later date like it did for that man who didn't claim it.
Third place wasn't too bad, right?

3 - Vinsmoke Sanji ~ Revealed in Chapter 1
A Simp that can't help but fall for those ladies, a man of his words, a chief that one would love to eat the food of.

4 - Thatch ~ Revealed in Chapter 7
He was on death's door yet a Cunning fox made a deal, no he had made a deal with the devil that day, one he can't regret as he was thankful for that fox's help.
Was second better to come then the first place?

5 - Tony Tony Chopper ~ Revealed in Chapter 1
A deer that flees, a deer that stays, this little guy was a friend to some and a foe to others, what is he to you dear ( Name )?