Notti : Kisses

𝐊𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞

So today was the day I decided to be my boyfriend for the day.

And I was in his basketball shorts that were WAY too big for me and my sports bra cs I can't be walking around the house shirtless but it's close enough.

"Yo yo yo."

"When do you ever hear me say yo yo yo?" He asked busting out laughing.

"I have no clue." I replied and he pulled me towards him and I grabbed his neck and kissed him

"Yk this whole neck grabbing thing is gay for me. Pls stop doing it cs your pretending to be me and me is a boy." 

"But I just kissed you, so that makes you gay." I replied and he grabbed my ass and I slapped his hand.

"Why you squeezing a niggas ass? What's wrong with you." 

"Kmt."

"You coming to cuddle or nah?" He added going to our room and I followed soon after.

Now this is gonna throw him off cs he always does it to me.

He was laying on his back as expected and I crawled up the bed and kissed from his v-line up.

"Yo yo yo! that's gay!"

I smiled and ignored him at the same time before grabbing his face and kissing on his neck.

"This is some gay shit I swear. Are you Khloe or are you me?" He asked and I smiled.

"Both." 

"Nah i'm not trans, don't do that." 

"Boy shut up." I mumbled laying beside him.

"I'm done being you, being you is hard and I just turned myself on." I added and he say beside me before getting up and grabbing my legs.

"You did me all wrong." He mumbled pulling me towards him and he began kissing on my stomach up before getting to my collar bone then licking up my neck to my lips and pushing his tongue in my mouth.

"Ethan man."

"Shut up man." He mocked, holding onto my face and kissing me, his tongue entered my mouth and as it did my legs shifted causing him to smile and run his hand up my thigh and rub me through his shorts.

A slight moan escaped my mouth and he parted from me as he began rubbing my clit through the layers of clothes on my body making me grab hold of his hand and close my eyes.

"If you want some just say that." He mumbled pulling his shorts and my underwear off my body and rubbing my clit properly.

He gently kissed down my neck, moving his hand in the process, then proceeded to kiss all the way down my stomach until he got where he wanted.

My hand instantly raked through his hair, keeping most of it out of his face while he made out with my pussy.

It was slow, gentle and while he did it his eyes connected with mine making me a whole lot wetter.

He ran his hands up and down my waist before his eyes rolled back once more until they met mine again.

My head went back but his hand managed to grab my neck.

"Your gonna watch me eat you out, grab a pillow if you have to." He mumbled and I grabbed a few and leaned against them, our eyes staring into each others.

Once he was finally done he pulled his pants off and while he was taking his shirt off, I turned around, grabbed his dick and put it in myself.

He stopped half way with taking his shirt off while I just kept going.

He didn't stop me, he didn't say anything he just let me be.

I went into a deeper arch and ran a hand through my hair and the other grabbed onto the sheets.

Ethan groaned and bit his lip as his hand went to my waist helping me go faster.

"Papi fuck-"

"I'm not doing anything it's all you. Your doing it to yourself."

I paid no attention to him and kept saying his name before going up on my hands, turning back to look at him and running my hand along his chest.

He kissed me and put my leg on his shoulder and fucked me himself.

My hands went to his hips, trying to push him back but he grabbed them both and held me where I was.

"Papi fuckin hell!" 

"Take it, you said you was horny." 

My head went back on the bed and his hand grabbed onto my waist

"Ethan-"

"Dk who that is."

I grabbed a hand and put 2 of his fingers in my mouth and sucked on them while he watched me.

"I ain't ever gon get used to how freaky you is."

I smiled and grabbed his neck while he pulled out and I swapped our places, pushing him back in me.

My tongue played with his while I rode him and my hands tangled in his hair.

He held onto my waist and helped me go faster and when he thought I was done kissing him, I began sucking on his tongue and I felt him get bigger.

Ouu.

"Turn round and sit on my face, abeg."...