Edot : Swerving

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

I had just come back upstairs from getting some water and Elijah was in his bed, on his phone just as I left him 2 minutes ago.

And there's one thing he always does when I come back into the room which is-

"Hey my princess."

That.

"Hi baby." I replied putting my water on the night stand and sitting beside him.

He sat up and was about to kiss me but I dodged his kiss.

For no apparent reason, I just wanna see what he'd do

"I'm sorry am I missin sum?"

"Wym?" I asked and he grabbed my jaw and tried kissing me again but I swerved it.

Again.

"Yo, stop fucking dodging my kisses. I want kisses." 

"You can't have kisses tn."

"And why not?" He asked and I glided my hand across his face.

"Because, I'm tired and kisses take forever."

"Look at my face and tell me if it looks like I give a fuck what you think. I need my kisses or i'm gonna throw a tantrum." He mumbled and I knew he was joking but I kissed him anyways, my hand on his cheek and his round my waist, pulling me closer to him.

As his tongue entered my mouth my leg went over his body and I ended up sitting on his lap, feeling his dick under me I began grinding on him while his hands went to my ass, squeezing and rubbing on it.

The kiss got rougher and the grinding got faster and before I knew it I was riding him, with my hands behind his neck and my face hidden between my arm and his neck.

His hands caressed my waist and his bottom lip was stuck between his teeth.

"Fuck mami, ughh ride papi dick. Mmmm jus like dah ma."

Shit made a bitch WETTTTTTTT

"Papi-"

"Yu gon cum ma?"

"Mmhmm."

"Yu gon let me give you my baby?"

"Fuck yes."...