Quan : Teasing?

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

Me n Quan was in the car and we was driving somewhere and ngl a bitch got bored so me being Jordan, I began teasing him.

My hand ran down his stomach and he glanced at me and held onto my hand, moving it away from his pants.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded and ran my hand down his pants and he glanced at me.

"Wachu doin?" He asked with a smile on his face whilst pulling up to a red light.

"Nooothinnnn." 

He chuckled and held onto my face and kissed me but he let go soon after and continued driving.

I leaned over to the back and looked back at him n saw him look at my ass and he slapped it and I turned around and brought the blanket to the front.

"You cold?" 

"No."

"Then- nvm I don't care." He mumbled and I side eyed him and wrapped my bottom half in the blanket and slowly pulled my shorts down without him knowing.

I began playing with myself and a moan escaped my lips and he looked over at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked watching my hand rub circles on my clit and instead of replying I just moaned his name.

"Baby stop playin." He mumbled about to move the blanket but I moved his hand.

"No."

"Wym no, lemmi c what you doin."

"Nooo." 

"Whyy." He replied and I bit my lip and kept going and he kept driving.

"Jordan. Stop playing why you doing shit like dah?" He asked and I kept going and he looked at me.

"Jordan."

"Mmm fuckkk pa." 

"Bebiiiii stop it bro you doing shit nigga." He said as his phone began ringing and he answered it.

"Yo."

"Nigga wya." Edot asked.

"Bro yk how this girl is, she takes her time to get ready and plus we stuck on the motorway." He replied and I flashed him and he looked at me.

He was finna put his hand where it shouldn't be but I moved it.

"Bro stop playin wit me." 

"What? I ain't do shit wtf." Edot replied.

"No no not you, bro start the song and we'll be there in about 2 hours." He said looking at me and moving the blanket back to the backseat.

"Move ya hand."

"No."

"Jordan don't piss me off, I'll put us both in the backseat and fuck the shit outa you." 

"Well go on then papi." 

"Jordan." 

"No, you said you was so go ahead." I replied and he unbuckled his pants.

"No wait I was joking." I said and he smiled and unbuckled both our seat.

"Well I wasn't but we can't go backseat rn, we still moving." He said taking his dick out of his pants and pulling me ontop of him.

"Quan-"

"Shhh" He mumbled pushing his hips up to mine and my face went in his neck as he kept driving but stopped and grabbed my neck and pressed my lips into his.

"Papi-"

"Shut up and take it." He said and I grinded on him and let out a moan at the same time before his tongue entered my mouth.

"Mm m  mmm pa i'm-"

"Ain't I tell you to shut up aready? Take dick, you asked for it."...