Notti : Sex tape

𝐑𝐚𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

I just came out the bathroom and idek what happened, but a bitch got horny in there and me being me I went to go tease Notti.

He was downstairs so I changed into ma short ass shorts and my black vest top.

I went back to our room and turned the lights red and laid on the bed, on my phone waiting for his ass to come upstairs

I was laying on my stomach in that number 1 position when I heard the door shut.

"Bebe you sleepin?"

"Nah."

"You okay?"

"Yh I'm good." I replied and I felt him sit beside me and I moved my leg a bit higher.

I knew his eyes were where they shouldn't be, but I felt his hand snake round my waist and his lips were on my neck.

"Sexy ass." He muttered slapping ma ass and then squeezing it.

I sat up and he looked at me.

"Wa?"

I didn't reply and took his phone from his hand and put it beside me and I climbed on top of him while he just looked at me.

"Why yu playin?"

"I'm not playing." I replied holding onto his neck and pressing his lips onto mine.

His hands instantly went to my back and slid down to my ass, squeezing it.

I left a trail of kisses to his neck, and he grabbed his phone, and I knew his ass was Finna record it.

I began sucking on his neck and slowly grinding on him when his hands kept hold of my ass, and a low groan came from his lips.

"Yu wet ma?" He asked and I nodded, and I felt his middle and ring finger run down the middle of my shorts.

I gently moaned and detached my lips from his neck and pulled my top off

"You gon let me record it?"

"Do what you want, as long as it doesn't go nowhere."

"Bebi, none of them go anywhere." He replied putting his phone beside us and he took off his shirt and while he did my hands ran down his stomach to his trousers, but he grabbed my chin and kissed me again.

His hands hooked into my shorts and he pulled them down, my lips still connected to his.

His fingers rubbed along my middle and I grabbed his hand while he pushed his fingers into me.

I bit his lip gently and he grabbed my hand and moved it from his, curling his fingers into me, a moan escaped my lips and went into his mouth.

"Shhhh jus put sum in ya mouf." He said pulling from me and his fingers came out of me and he sucked them off and put them in my mouth then proceeded to pull his pants off, slowly pushing into me.

I put my face in his neck and he held onto my waist and sat me down on him with my arms round his neck, holding onto him for dear life.

"Your okay mami." He muttered, slowly grinding me on him.

His hands gripped my ass, grinding me faster the more frequent I moaned.

"Lemmi put deep strokes all in yo chest." He mumbled putting me on my back, not pulling out and staring into my eyes.

"Yu want me to ebt?" He asked and I bit my lip while his hands pushed my legs further apart and his strokes got rougher.

"Answer the question princess."

"Yes papi."

He pulled out and buried his face between my legs whilst pinning them above my head.

My fingers found his hair and he demolished my pussy.

He started sucking on my clit and my back came off the bed, his hand beginning to rub his dick.

"Tell me when you close baby." He mumbled before going back to his meal.

As my toes curled, a moan left my lips and my head went back w my eyes.

"Pa-"

"Don't cum just yet princess."

He pushed his dick back into me and he railed tf outa me until my legs began shaking.

"You close ma?"

"Mhm."

"Cum w me bebi." He mumbled as he got sloppy I came and he pulled half out and nutted before pulling all of himself out and watching both our creamy messes drip outa me.

"Na-"

"The pills are in the cupboard dw."

And with that he switched his phone off and planted a kiss on my lips.

"We need more times when you horny like dis."...