Notti : Bad days

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤...

I was cooking in the kitchen and Ethan was clearly on his period and he was in a shitty mood and I decided to make him food.

Cs he's a fat monkey like that and he loves his belly.

"What you cookin?" He asked and I turned around and he was in a jacket and jeans in the house...

I don't understand why tho, but I ignored it.

"Empanadas." I replied and he didn't say anything and grabbed a spoon and put it in the pot.

I slapped his hand and he grabbed my neck and took a spoonfull and ate some.

I swr next time im finna box him in his face.

He let me go and and he held his hands out.

"Unzip my jacket." He said and I looked at him.

"Babe, my hands are dirty and i'm trying to cook." I replied and he smacked his lips.

"Quickly." 

I unzipped his jacket and he looked at me.

"Just drop it on the floor." 

I pushed it off his arms and it dropped on the floor and I headed to the sink to wash my hands but he grabbed me.

"Cmere." 

He picked me up and put me on the counter and I looked at him and slightly bit my lip and he stood in front of me, rubbed my ass and pressed his lips against mine.

I didn't last long cs he was getting a bit carried away so I pulled from him but he grabbed my neck harshly and pushed his tongue into my mouth before pulling away from me

"Whats that all about?" I asked sliding off the counter and he left the room.

He's being weird I swr.

I finished his food and when we finished eating he looked at me and grabbed my neck.

"I want some." 

"Some what?" 

"Yk what." 

"There's no more bruh." I replied moving his hand and he just looked at me.

"Not food. I want you." 

"After you was mad at me for god knows what?" I asked and he pinned me against the fridge.

"Ion know who you talking to like that but it ain't me." He replied.

"I am talking to you nigga, do sum bout it." I replied and he nodded and threw me over his shoulder and put me on the couch.

"How much you wanna bet you finna get fucked up rn." 

"You ain't doing shit." I replied pushing him off me and he grabbed my hands and my legs.

"Do that shit again and we finna have a motherfucking problem." He said and I smacked my lips and he looked at me stupid.

"Who the fuck you smacking yo lips at?" 

"You. Who else?" I asked and he ripped my shirt in half and pulled it off me, same with my shorts and my bra.

He grabbed my underwear with his teeth and pulled them off me before attaching his lips to my core.

"Ethan move from me." I mumbled grabbing his hair and he only pulled me closer and continued eating me alive.

"Ethan."

"What." 

"Get offa me." I replied and he tilted his head to the side.

"Ion know what that means." He mumbled pulling his shirt off his body and my hand ran across his stomach.

"So you don't want me to touch you but you wanna touch me?" He asked and I ignored him and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down.

"Nah, its still soft." 

"Nigga please." 

I pulled his dick out of his pants and soft my backside.

This nigga was harder than a rock.

I looked up at him and he grabbed my neck, and laid me flat on the couch before pushing himself into me.

"No, stop." 

He looked at me confused and I flipped us over and gently pushed him back in me.

He grabbed under my legs and pushed himself all the way into me and began fucking the shit out of me.

My hands went to his chest and he groaned and threw his head back so I began grinding on him as fast as I could and he grabbed my neck again.

Whats is with him and grabbing my neck tdy?

He brought my lips to his and he stuck his tongue out and I took it with mine and he pushed his tongue into my mouth, exploring it before taking it back out and grabbing my face.

I stuck my tongue out and he sucked on it before letting it go as my legs began shaking.

"Yhh that shit sent you over init." 

I didn't reply but instead pressed my nails into his skin and he looked down and he saw my mess on his base and looked up at me.

"Damn girl."

I laid on top of him and he slowly thrusted himself into me, holding onto my waist tight and after a few minutes he groaned and came in me.

"Fuck."...

Sugarhill Imagines No.2рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ