Extended Readers

****The official start date for 2024 is set for February 1st. Thanks guys!****

Welcome to the second half of our club! The Extended Readers!

This is a set of two who will read each other's books to the bitter end. The same comment rules for each chapter apply. (Rules Are Rules Chapter)

Below is the list of authors waiting on partners.

1. Red_Leasia

2.

3.

Communicate! If you aren't able to get to a chapter on a scheduled week, let your partner know. School happens, life happens, we get it. But don't leave anyone hanging.

At the end of the book, you must comment on the story arc. What surprised you the most? Were there twists and turns that threw you off? How well did the author surprise you? Was there character growth? Please don't make the end comment "The story was really good. I liked it." You just read a novel. 

The final step in this application is to give us a shoutout to your profile and announce it to your followers so we can hopefully gain new members. As we like to say here, #FeedTheFoundersYourFriends!

Inline Application here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Form-

Username:

Book title:

Genre: (Science or Fantasy?)

Age(must be over 18):

Number of chapters(no less than 10):

Is your book mature or LGBTQ?:

Password(you can find this in the Rules Are Rules Chapter):

Would you like to join our Discord server?:

Did you follow this account, founder, and add this book?:

Did you leave an announcement on your profile?:

Tag 3 people:

That's it. We wish you luck!

Current Extended Reader Roster Pairings.

1.

2.

3.