Admin Applications

Well, hi there! If you've stumbled in here that must mean you either saw our "help wanted" ad and would like to apply for an admin/group manager position, or you're lost. Either way, we're happy to have you!

Before you fill out the form below, please go over this list to make sure you are up for the job and the responsibility of an Other Worlds admin

Admin/Group Manager Duties

--Must be familiar with our rules/process.

--All Admins are expected to check the comments of their group's members to make sure they are done accurately and to determine if the comments are worthy of recognition for high quality and helpfulness.

--Every Month on the 15th, admins must send reminder messages on Wattpad to members of their group who are not yet finished.

--You will be the go-to for your group and expected to answer questions and receive requests for breaks or extensions. All of which will have to be relayed to the founder in Discord.

--Admins must be active in our discord chat. Joining is voluntary for members but mandatory for admins. This is where the founder will communicate with you.

--New admins will have to complete a trial round before becoming a full-time admin.

--Finally, but most importantly, you must be responsible and reliable. You are an example to the members under you, so we hold you to a higher standard. Any Admin who is also an active member must either meet the deadline for assignments or ask for a break/extension. We have zero tolerance for Admin's getting a strike on their assignments. You will be removed from your position and demoted to member status.

If you have any questions before filling out the form, feel free to ask them here or message us directly.

Admin Application:

Username:

Age:

Any experience?:

Will you be participating in the weekly readings?:

Do you understand our rules and process?:

Can you be reliable and dedicated to the club?:

Have you joined Discord yet?: