Happy Birthday Oodle and Crayon Box

We left off with both Oodle and Crayon Box right by the building where they figure out who would get the building first.

Oodle: Nice Try Getting Here Before Me Blockhead! But I Was Here First!!

Crayon Box: Uhh. Haven't you heard of ladies first Pinhead! I Won't Let You Have This Building!!

Oodle: Yeah you're right.. Oh Hi Controlly!!

Crayon Box: Wait He's Here!!

Oodle: HAHAHAHA!!

*Then Oodle runs off.*

Crayon Box: Hey!! Get Back Here!!

Oodle: HAHAHA!!

*Then Crayon Box started to run and push Oodle aside.*

Crayon Box: HAHAHAHA!!

*Then Oodle uses his rocket boots to get ahead.*

Oodle: YES!!

*Then Crayon Box moves her legs to make him trip on them.*

Crayon Box: HAHA!!

*Then Oodle grabs her hoodie and pulls her aside.*

Oodle: YEAH!!

*But then Oodle accidentally slips.*

Oodle: AAA!!

*And Crayon Box makes it inside of the building. Oodle quickly gets up and gets inside. They both ran to the counter and made it to the front desk.*

Crayon Box: YES! I MADE IT!!

Oodle: No I Made It!!

Crayon Box: I Was Here First!!

Oodle: In Your Dreams!!

Employee: Uhhh can I help you two?

Crayon Box: I Want To Rent The Room For My Birthday Party!!

Oodle: No I Do!! I Was Here First!!

Crayon Box: Yeah Right You Pinhead!!

Employee: Well I'm sorry for both of you. But the building has been taken already.

Crayon Box: WHAT!!

Oodle: But It Said That You Guys Had The Building Available!

Employee: Sorry. But someone actually called to rent the building right before you guys came in. I'm sorry.

*Then Oodle started to look upset. While CB was looking a little sad. Then they both left the building.*

Oodle: Oh Great Just Great!! Thanks A Lot Blockhead! Now I Don't Have A Building For My Party!..... Huh?

*Oodle realized that CB was walking away. Then he started to go after her.*

Oodle: Hey! Where Are You Going!?

Crayon Box: I'm going home Oodle.

Oodle: Home?..... Oh I Get It!! You're Only Saying That So You Can Run Off And Get My Guests To Go To Your Party!!

Crayon Box: I'm not lying.

Oodle: Well That's Not Going To Happen!! Because Everyone Will Go To My Party And You're Not Going To Stop Me!

Crayon Box: I'm Being Serious About All Of This!!

*Oodle started to get shocked. Then Oodle sees that CB had tears in her eyes.*

Oodle: Wait. CB? Are you crying?

Crayon Box: Why do you care?

Oodle: Well it's just that I've never seen you like this before.