Happy Birthday Eve

It was a cold and windy morning. There were still no leaves on the tree. And the animals were still hibernating. But everyone was inside their house staying warm. Including a certain demigod who was still asleep and dreaming about something that is very important to him.

Oodle: Ooooo.... Where am I?

*Then the spotlight aimed at him.*

Oodle: What's going on?

*Then he saw that he was on a stage. Everyone was cheering for him.*

Oodle: Oh My Doodle!!

Computer: Hey Everyone!! Look It's The Birthday Boy!! Everyone Say Happy Birthday!!

Crowd: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Oodle: You Guys! Haha! What Is All Of This!!

Gold Ingot: Don't you see! We got everyone here to say happy birthday to you!!

MePhone4: Yeah!! We're here too for some reason!!

Gamey: Yeah how did we get here?

4: I don't know. But there's cake!!!

Controlly: Well I don't know how we got here but uhhh Happy birthday!

Oodle: Wait!! Everyone??

Chocolate Bar: Yeah we got everyone!! Including the blockhead over there!!

Crayon Box: Oh Oodle! I the blockhead wish you a happy birthday. And I will do nothing but bow down to you at your command.

Oodle: OK! Bow down to me!

Crayon Box: As you wish!

*And she bows down.*

Paint Palette: Let's Cheer For The Great And Almighty Birthday Boy Oodle!!

Everyone: HIP HIP!!

*BEEP!!*

Everyone: HIP HIP!!

*BEEP!!*

Everyone: HIP HIP!!

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!*

Oodle: Huh? What the?

*Oodle woke up and noticed that it was his alarm clock that interrupted his dream.*

Oodle: Ah Man I Had A Really Good Dream Too!!

*Then he turns off his alarm and gets out of his bed.*

Oodle: Well you shouldn't wait too long.

*He looks through his calendar.*

Oodle: Because tomorrow will be my birthday!!! And I'm gonna throw the best party ever!! And I chose the best theme for it! A Summer Luau! With a barbeque as our meals! Lemonade and Pina coladas as our drinks! And I will have my strawberry shortcake!! And I will make sure everyone comes to my party!...... And not the blockhead's party!!..... Anyways, time for breakfast!!

*Then he runs down stairs to the kitchen.*

Oodle: OK!! I'm ready for breakfast!!

*Then he saw there was no one in the kitchen.*

Oodle:.... Oh yeah. I forgot I live by myself on this one..... Well no worries. I guess it's time for me to make my birthday eve breakfast!!

*Then he goes through his fridge and brings out eggs, bacon, milk, butter, and strawberries. Then he goes to the cabinet to bring out salt and pancake mix. He brings two pans out. In one pan he cooks both the bacon and eggs in. While he lets it cook, he starts to put the milk, butter, and pancake mix and starts mixing them together to make the pancakes.*