ᰔᩚ ~ Little kids stuff and secrets ~ ෆ

Cg!Richie
Little!Eddie

Ship: Reddie

Eddie's little age = 2

Normal ages:

Richie ~ 16
Eddie ~ 16

Eddie has a secret. Richie finds out when he discovers something.

                             ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Richie and Eddie had been hanging out in Eddie's bedroom all day. Eddie was reading while Richie ranted about Street Fighter and his favourite bands. It was an odd mix of things.

    "I don't understand how it's so complicated now! It was so easy when we were younger, you know? Now it's so hard!" Richie exclaimed as he threw himself onto the old mattress, too close to Eddie. Eddie sighed and sat up, holding his book in his lap.

    "Do you not know what 'personal space' is?" Eddie snapped as he looked down at Richie. He hadn't been in a good mood all day. Richie chuckled and rolled over onto his stomach, resting his chin on his palm.

    "Awh, is wittle Eddie not in a good mood today?" Richie said in a teasing voice. Eddie's cheeks flushed and he felt that warm feeling in his stomach.

Why did he want to regress all of a sudden?

Eddie scoffed and got up, then just walked out of the room. He decided that maybe snacks would make Richie shut up for a while. Not that he didn't like his boyfriend to talk. It was just the way Richie spoke when he teased Eddie made him want to regress. And Eddie didn't like that.

Eddie took out two hot pockets from the freezer and put them on a plate. He placed the plate in the microwave, leaning against the counter as he waited for them. He started thinking.

Would Richie mind if I regressed? Would he support me? Maybe he'd want to be my caregiver.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the microwave going off. He flinched slightly before standing up straight and taking the plate from the microwave. He walked back upstairs and when he entered his room he froze.

Richie was looking through his things.

Richie was looking through his little gear specifically.

    "Richie!! What the hell are you doing!?" Eddie yelled as he sat the plate on his dresser and walked over to Richie. Richie turned to look at Eddie.

    "What is all this for? Pacifiers, stuffed animals, baby bottles? Kids colouring books?" Richie inquired as he glanced between his boyfriend and the items he'd found in his room. "Babe, why do you have all those things? You're not a kid anymore."

Those words stung, stabbed at Eddie's already damaged heart. He didn't say anything, he just stayed silent. He'd thought he'd hidden his stuff well, but obviously, he hadn't if Richie found it so quickly.

    "I... It doesn't matter." Eddie murmured, snatching the box of things from Ponyboy. "And don't go through my shit next time." He snapped, shoving the box under his bed.

                                     ~ ♡ ~

Eddie and Richie were now just sitting in Eddie's room, silence filling the air. Richie still wanted to know why Eddie had such childish things, so he asked again.

    "Why do you have all that stuff?" Richie asked suddenly, looking over at Eddie.

    "It doesn't matter," Eddie muttered, refusing to look at his boyfriend. Richie didn't like how Eddie was keeping things from him.

    "Tell me, baby. Why do you have that stuff? It should be a simple question." Richie didn't sound angry. In fact, his voice was soft and understanding. "I won't judge you, I just want the truth."

Eddie still wouldn't say anything. He didn't want to tell Richie the truth. Despite Richie's assurance, he was still afraid he'd be judged. But finally, he gave in. Surprisingly.

    "I'm an age regressor." He mumbled. He watched as Richie's eyes widened. But then Richie smiled a little.

    "An age regressor, huh? How old are you when you regress?" Richie asked softly. That reaction surprised Eddie. Eddie didn't want to respond.

    "Two..." Eddie finally whispered. Richie chuckled a little and smiled still. He pulled Eddie close to him and just held him close.

    "Would you like to regress right now, little one?" Richie asked in a gentle, loving voice. Eddie nodded immediately.

Richie let Eddie get his regression stuff and watched as he grabbed a pacifier and stuffie, then turned on a cartoon. They laid together in Eddie's bed, and Eddie regressed in his boyfriend's arms as they watched cartoons together.

Eddie was glad Richie supported him.