ᰔᩚ - Secret Revealed (pt.2) - ᰔᩚ

cg!Beverly
Little!Richie (3)

It's now been 4 months since Beverly became her best friends caregiver, and she thinks it's time for the other losers to know. But of course, she needs Richie's confirmation if is okay with it.

-

Richie sat in the living room floor, sucking on his favorite pacifier while watching his favorite show (even out of little space) Wonder Pets. Beverly was cleaning the kitchen while on a call with the other losers. "Hey, Bev?" Eddie asked, and she hummed in response. "Where's Richie?" He asked, and Beverly fell quiet, trying to muster up a lie.

"Oh! Uh- He's well- he's.." She stumbled on her own words, not knowing what to say at all. "He's at the store!" She finally blurted out, discreetly putting away all of Richie's sippy cups, as in adjusting the camera of her phone to where it wouldn't catch glimpse of the child-like items. "Are you lying to us, Bev?" Ben asked, and Beverly shook her head. "No, we needed things for-"

"MOMMY!!" Richie yelled, and Beverly's eyes went wide. "I'm coming sweetheart!!" She yelled back, immediately running to the living room. There was a class of spilt water laying in the floor, and  Richie was crying. He accidentally hit the table and knocked the cup off. "Aww, it's okay baby. Don't cry, it's okay. It's just some water, it'll be fine." She assured as she picked him up and sat him on the couch. "Are you okay? Did you hit your head or anything?" She asked as she gently rubbed a hand across his head, which made him choke out a sob. It didn't hurt that bad, but he was in the mindset of a three year old, I mean come on.

"Oh, baby.. Did you hit your head on the table?" Beverly asked the little, and he nodded slightly, still sobbing. "It's okay, Rich. You're okay, I promise.." She muttered as she sat next to her friend and just held him. "Hey, I'm still on call with the losers, but do you wanna  go in the kitchen with me as I make you a sippy of orange juice?" She asked, and Richie nodded softly. He didn't care that the losers were on a call in there, he just wanted to stay with his mama.

They both walked into the kitchen. Richie was walking behind Beverly and holding her hand. He didn't really have the best balance when regressed. He walked right past Beverly's phone, and saw everyone just looking. He quickly ran behind Beverly, who was reaching for one of his sippy cups from the cabinet.

"Was that Richie? Why was he dressed like that?" Ben asked, but Stanley only shrugged, though he knew why. He could tell Richie was an age regressor, taking note how everytime he gets upset he'll stay completely silent until it's time for him to leave, and how he'll chew on the tip of thumb when that happens, or when he's nervous. He took noted of all the thing he does that any age regressor would do. And soon enough, he figured it out himself. 'I don't know, but I don't really care. I mean, he looked adorable." Eddie said, and the other four either sighed or groaned. "Eddie, we know you're in love with that boy, but Jesus Christ keep it together." Mike joked. "But you're right, he does look adorable." He confirmed, and all of them laughed.

They heard the faint talking of Beverly and Richie, then Richie walked in front of the camera again. They figured he'd be with Beverly, but she had continued washing the dishes, in the other side of the room. "Hey, Rich." Stanley said softly. "Hi.." He muttered, his voice was really high pitched compared to his normal, quite deep voice. "How are you, baby?" Stanley asked, he was the only who knew what to do, let alone knew about his little space in general. Beverly heard, and she stopped what she was doing. "How did you know?!" She asked, and Stanley shrugged. "After the lessons about age regression in one of my classes I started taking note of all the losers actions. Bill and Richie were the only two showing any signs of it so I focused on the two, them sorta just figured it out myself." He explained.

"Yeah.." Bill muttered. "Oh." Beverly said then went back to what she was doing. "Anyway, how are you baby?" Stanley asked again, and Richie smiled nervously. "I'm okey. . . fank you for asking.." He muttered. Everyone either cooed or said a small 'awee'. "That's great! What have you been doing lately?" Mike was the next to speak. "nofing much." Beverly suddenly cut in. "sleeping and watching tv all day!" she said. Richie giggled, and Beverly laughed. "yeah.."

~♡~

this is short but I lost motivation for this one months ago but need something to publish sooo-