ᰔᩚ~ Creeks and Cuddles ~ ᰔᩚ

cg!bill
little!Stan (4-5)

Stanley is with the other loser at a creek when he regresses

Suggested by : helloitsmeee302

Also I apologize I didn't know what to name it
____________________________

Stanley watched as his friends and boyfriend played around in a creek. He'd laugh everytime Bill was splashed with water, or when Eddie would actually succeed in dunking Richie under water. He loved going to the creek with his friends. He enjoyed seeing them all smiling and happy, just having a good time and genuinely having fun. He would usually join them in the water, and he did for awhile. But today just wasn't the right day.
He was still in the water but further away from the others, a lot closer to the shallow end. Before he was yelling and laughing and splashing water, but now he was staying out of the deeper end and he was non-verbal. He wasn't laughing anymore and he wasn't saying anything either. No one seemed to notice though. No one besides Bill.

Bill swam to Stanley, a worried expression on his face.
"Are you okay, love?" He asked, holding one of Stanley's hands. He shook his head and clung to Bill's arm, laying his head on his (Bill's) chest. Bill was getting worried so he led him out of the water and sat down with him on their towel they had laying in the grass. "What's wrong?" He questioned, only to get silence in return.  He realized Stanley had regressed and hugged him, rubbing his back.
"Do you just wanna go home, sweetie?" He suggested. Stanley nodded as he looked up at Bill, hugging him tightly. Bill stood up and then helped Stanley to get up as well. He got all of their stuff together then began walking his now regressed boyfriend back to his house.
"When we get home can we cuddle?" Stanley whispered just loud enough for his caregiver to hear. Bill looked over at him and smiled.
"Of course we can, baby." He replied as he ruffled Stanley's hair, making it messier than it already was. Stanley went non-verbal again, not saying a single thing after that.

~♡~

When they got to Bill's house they went up to Bill's room.
"Alright, love, do you wanna change into some jammies?" Bill questioned as he turned to Stanley who only nodded in response. With that, Bill let Stanley pick out a pair of pajamas and helped him to change. Stanley laid in bed as Bill went into the bathroom to get a brush for Stanley's very messy hair. He knew he'd most likely struggle to brush it with Stanley's hair being so curly, but it wasn't anything he hadn't done before. When Bill went back to his room, he saw Stanley half asleep in his bed. He laughed to himself and walked to his little, crouching down in front of him.
"Wake up baby, daddy has to brush your hair." He cooed as he lightly shook the boy. Stanley whined and rolled over, his back now facing Bill.
"Come on, baby. Let me brush your hair then you can sleep for as long as you want." Bill mumbled as he ran his fingers through Stanley's messy, knotted up curls. Stanley hesitantly sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked over at Bill. Bill smiled at him then sat behind Stanley on the bed. He carefully brushed through Stanley hair, humming on of their favorite songs as he did so. Once he'd finished he laid down and allowed Stanley to lay on him. Stanley had his head on Bill's chest with his arms around his torso and his legs tangled up with Bill's. Bill wrapped his arms around Stanley and held him as both drifted off to sleep.