Shitty starts

We're gonna start right away so yeah

TW: Swears, offensive names, mentions of blood, cringyy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I swallowed my words as fast as they came out, regretting my word choice. "Why would you say those things" I said, growing a fucking pair of balls. I knew if Velvet wanted to, Velvet could beat my ass. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Did she have no reason? Was it for fun? Is she just that sick?

"I don't know"

I snapped back to reality and met with her eyes, which were staring into mine. "I'm sorry?" I asked, my voice gentle and soft like it usually is. "I dont-" she scoffed and looked away. She didn't even know why she did it. Wow. "Were you...jealous maybe?" My hands fell into my lap as I asked her. If she wasn't pissed before, she is definitely now.

"You think I'm jealous of you?" She snarkily remarked, crossing her arms. "No! No, no I was just asking!" I held my hands up in defence and laughed awkwardly. "Well I'm not " She said, frowning. "And by the way, just because your the #1 model on mountmagazines, doesn't mean your pretty. They just pity you" she stood up, but then bent down to my height. "Your nothing when I'm around. So better get used to it" she whispered into my ear. Her low voice gave me the chills, making me shudder slightly and swallow hard.

As she walked away, I just stared at her back. "What a bitch" I mumbled to myself. I sighed and went back on my phone, typing away. But maybe she was right. Maybe they just pitied me.

I saw Troy walk over to me and I tried to act like nothing happened, to prevent worry. "Hey Y/N! Why aren't you out there?!" I said, pointing at the dance floor that the booming music was coming from. "Oh I just wanted stay here. I'm not feeling too well" I said, looking down at my lap. He stared and frowned. "What happened?!" He asked, sitting down next to me. "Just Velvet, said some stuff" I said, sighing.

His face changed so fast. From happiness, to rage. He stood up and looked right at the bar where Velvet sat at, laughing with her brother. One moment, he was in front of me but now. He was walking towards Velvet at a pace that was determined.

VELVET POV

I sat at the bar, laughing with my brother as he took sips from his drink. "Hey!" I heard, making me look towards the boy that yelled in my direction. He slammed his hand down on the counter of the bar. I don't know if he was trying to be intimidating, but he was failing miserably. "What do you want?" I asked, looking at him. I cocked a brow.

"You better watch what your saying to Y/N." He says, looking me straight in my eyes. "Oh wow! I'm so scared!" I sarcastically said, putting a hand on my chest. "Please, your as worthless as she is. While I'm number one on bop on top, your What? Number 5? Troy right?" I intimidated, smirking at him. I saw my brother behind Troy, saying that I should stop, but I didn't give 2 fucks.

"Before you talk to me, get to atleast number 2 fem boy" I said, standing up and walking away from the bar. A sharp pain on my head made me gasp as I made contact with the ground.

Y/N POV

I heard yelling, then screaming. I whipped my head around to see Velvet on the ground, with Troy on top of her. I pushed my chair away from me and ran over. The longer I took, the more Velvet took control. Punching Troy in the face and rolling him onto the ground. She beat him. And it didn't stop. Troy pulled her hair while she went wild.