13

Anubhav was so lost in adoring her that he did not notice that he was gonna hit a tree... haseena noticed that and immediately pulled him aside, anubhav ji sambhalke... but in this sudden process her foot got twisted & she winced in pain & stumbled ...

Anubhav immediately holds her gently and got extremely worried & while making her sit on that sitting place that is build under tree to sit peacefully in the shed : hj ap theek hai? . i am soo sorry humari laaprwaahi ki wajh se apko chot lag gayi.. boht dard horaha hoga na...

And he immediately kneeled down and holds her foot gently to check..

hm : plss.. plss ap aise humare pair ko mat chuiye hum theek hai...

as worriedly & sad : kya theek hj.. lagta hai sprain agaya hai... sprain relief spray & still holding her foot gently not letting her keep it down, started looking here & there for some medical shop ...

he was getting very tensed & worried for her...

hm : anubhavji hum ghar jakar spray krlenge ap itna pareshan mat hoiye mamoli si chot hai...

as worriedly while lovingly making her stand : aise kese mamoli chot hj jaldi spray nahi kiya toh dard badh sakta hai.. hj hum apse pehle hi mafi chahte hai aur hum dil se boht izzat krte hai apki par plss sorry ...

hm got confused : haan par ap mafi kyu mang ra... she stopped as he lovingly picked her in his arms gently..anubhavji ap ye kya.. hum theek hai.. ap...

as still worried : i am soo sorry hj par hum apko chot rakhte howe chalne nahi dena chahte, apko aur takleef hogi..

And he started walking while lovingly holding her in his arms looking at her foot time to time, his face was depicting so much concern for her and tension, worry for her chot... he was getting very restless just seeing her in little pain also..

haseena seeing him was very confused that why is he so much concerned and worried for a lady whom he has met only twice... his eyes was depicting so much concern for her and pain for her chot.. she wasn't able to understand why is his eyes filled with soo much concern for her...

   They reached her house anubhav gently makes her stand & was abt to ring the bell..

hm : anubhavji rukiye ammi so rahi hongi hum chabi lekar aaye the..

They opened the door amd entered inside anubhav lovingly made her sit on the sofa comfortably...

as was still worried only : hj first aid kaha rakha hai....!

hm : anubhavji ap khamakha itna pareshan kyu horahe hai bass mamoli si chot hai hum theek hai hum krlenge first aid.. ap...

as concerned : hj plss apki chot par jabtak hum marham nahi laga dete humare dil ko sukoon nahi milega apka dard kam howa ya nahi ye sonchkar hum bechain rahenge plss kahiye na kaha hai first aid...

haseena seeing him so stressed for her agreed and then anubhav brought the first-aid and agaim sat on his knees gently holding her foot and did the first aid sweetly ..

haseena was mesmerized by his care and concern towards her...

as concerning : hj ab dard thoda kam hai!!? thoda behter feel horaha hai..!

haseena gave him a sweet smile : ji boht behtar feel horaha hai.. thank you...

anubhav now finally got relieved seeing her sweet smile & he too smiled...

as : hj chaliye hum apko room tak chod dete hai ab apko rest krna chahiye..

hm : nahi nahi anubhavji uski zaroorat nahi hai hum theek hai ...

as : i am sorry hj hum phirse apse shama chahte hai...

amd again lovingly picked her before she could say something she was already in his loving embrace.... and he has already started moving towards her room also...

hm : anubhavji abhi toh kafi behtar hai chot apne phirse hume aise kyu..

as : shama chahte hai hj ap uncomfortable feel kr rahi hongi par apko abhi chot lagi hai aur marham ko asar krne bhi thoda time lagega ap filhal chalengi toh apko takleef hogi... aur hum apko takleef mai nahi dekh sakte... plss mafi chahte hai par filhal hum apko chalne nahi denge...

hm was again lost in her thoughts by seeing his immense concern for her...

They reached towards her room anubhav gently placed her on the bed and then lovingly tucked her inside the blanket...

hm smiled : ap sach mai kafi ache insaan hai boht acha caring nature hai apka... Thank you...

as smiled seeing her sweet smile, they both got lost in eachother's eyes...

haseena realized suddenly & broke the eye contact...

hm: aa.. han.. wo ap kuch bhul gaye the na yaha ghar par.. kya bhul gaye the, yaad hai apko apne kaha rakha tha...!

anubhav did not forgot anything he just made that excuse to spend time with haseena & as she asked he was not getting to tell anything, then his eyes went on his empty wrist...

as : aa.. haan wo hum humari ghadi bhul gaye the wo shyd humne hall ke kisi table par rakh diya tha.. hum jate jate lelenge.. ap plss apna khyal rakiyega hum chalte hai...

hm smiled : ji... and thank you once again..

as : hj plss baar baar thank you mat kahiye hume acha nahi lagra... cutely frowned..

hm chuckled seeing his cute frown.. anubhav smiled widely seeing her sweetly chuckling looking so adorable and got lost in her lovingly...

as being lost in her smilingly said : ap already itni pyari hai aur apki ye khoobsurat si muskaan apko aur zyadaa pyaari banadeti hai hj..

haseena came out from her chuckling trance by hearing his sweet words & saw him lost in adoring her lovingly... he was already looking in her eyes lovingly and then haseena too looked in his eyes and did not find any bad intentions towards her... he was just innocently lovingly lost in her was adoring her... Their eyes again got locked with eachother...

later haseena realized & suddenly broke the eye contact and seeing this anubhav too realized...

as : aa. hum chalte hai phir .. apna khyal rakhiye ga hj..

hm :.. ji. jii ap bhi..

They bid eachother good night & bye & then anubhav left..