10

They went inside the kitchen, anubhav couldn't stop adoring her, he was talking also so that haseena don't feel awkward with him, he was cracking jokes too & seeing haseena's laugh his heart was at peace... haseena too was talking with him while making the coffee....

Haseena removed the coffee box but it was almost finished...

as : hj kaha ja rahi hai..!

hm : wo coffee khatam hgyi hai na toh hum..

as did not let her complete : hj ab ap itni raat ko kaha coffee lane jayengi.. nahi nahi ap..

hm : ek min ek min anubhav ji hume bolne toh dijiye... hum keh rahe the wo coffee khatam hgyi toh hum bass wo choti seedi lane jarahe hai.. wo humlog sabhi cheezon ka stock ye upar wale shelf mai rakhte hai..

as said cutely : ohh acha... sorry wo humne apko bolne nahi diya..

hm chuckled as he looked so cute.. : koi baat nahi.... and then she was going to move to take the seedi as it was behind the kitchen door only, but...

anubhav suddenly moved closer towards her blocking her between him and the kitchen slab : hum apki madad krdete hai na...

anubhav wanted to get lost in her beautiful eyes but so that she don't feel uncomfortable, he immediately looked towards the upper shelf and started looking for coffee...

haseena was startled by his sudden closeness but she couldn't understand when she didn't liked men coming closer to her and used to maintain distance from them then why she didn't feel uncomfortable when he came extreme close to her and instead she felt a sense of peace...

Anubhav took veryy good amount of time to take the coffee as he was feeling peace being close to haseena...

And too haseena's own surprise she didn't felt to move him also ..

But then anubhav thought she would feel awkward so he took coffee and still being close to her only while deeply looking in her eyes gives her the coffee said : coffee...
and as again he looked towards her, she looked soo cute and hot at the same time, he was soo lost in her beautiful eyes...

& as his voice is already soo husky & the closeness they were sharing, haseena felt his voice soo hot...

They both were deeply looking in eachother's eyes, haseena moved her hand to take the coffee & anubhav while giving her the box, touched her fingers... The heat & intensity between them was clearly visible, current was running in both their bodies..

But haseena then realised the situation and broke their eye contact and anubhav too realised and moved back immediately not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable... : aa.. sorry.. wo..

haseena then immediately got into making the coffee : aa...koi.. ba.. baat.. nai..

Their was silence for sometime but anubhav didn't want that between them, so he again started a conversation abt his childhood to make her laugh...

Later they both talked & laughed with eachother till late night even after their coffee was over...

Next morning anubhav was still asleep only because even after their late night talk, he was still lost in the moments, he spent with her & her presence again in his life made him so happy that he wasn't able to sleep being lost in haseena...

So ammi told haseena to go & check whether he is awake or not...

hm : ammi hum kya jakar check kare wo khud ajayenge na bahar...

ammi : par haseena..

hm : acha ammi thodi der dekhte hai wo nahi aye toh hum chale jayenge...

But after sometime also he did not come, so haseena had to go...

haseena entered in the room & saw him sleeping so peacefully, he looked so cute.... haseena went towards him & tried calling his name, hearing haseena's sweet voice anubhav felt peace & got awake but still acted like he was asleep...

As he was not waking up, so haseena slowly tapped on his shoulder inorder to wake him up but haseena got startled as anubhav lovingly holds her hand close to him and snuggled more cutely...

haseena was trying to remove her hand from his hold so anubhav sweetly pulled her closer towards him... haseena's eyes got closed and anubhav slowly opened his eyes & felt sukoon seeing haseena first in the morning as he got awake... he being lost in her lovingly moved her hair strands back, by his touch she slowly opened her eyes and their eyes got locked....But soon haseena broke their deep eyelock and tried getting up but anubhav was still lovingly holding her...so haseena thought.

hm : ap abhi bhi neend mai hai kya aur ap police wale hoke itni der tak kese so sakte hai..!

as cutely : hum abhi wardi mai thodi hain aur hume salon baad itni sukoon ki neend aayi hai... said happily..

hm was going to ask him why he said salon baad itni sukoon ki neend but then they heard ammi calling, so haseena suddenly tried to get up but his shirt button and her dress thread was tangled which made them close again... And their eyes got deeply locked again but haseena soon broke the eye contact and was trying to untangle & anubhav was lost in adoring her lovingly...

And then haseena immediately untangled it and got up & without making eye contact with him...

hm : ap jaldi... tayyar hokar nashte ke .. liye ajaiye.. ammi intezaar kr rahi hai..

And then immediately went out of the room... anubhav ruffled his hairs smiling peacefully...

anubhav then immediately got freshen up and went towards breakfast table and sweetly with so much respect wished ammi good morning happily... ammi too wished him back sweetly..

ammi : aao aao bete nashta krne baith jao humlog tumhara hi intezaar kr rahe the...

as : ji... ammi hj kaha hai !!

ammi : wo kitchen mai hai bass arahi hogi...

as : hum unki kuch madad krne jaye..

ammi teasingly : anubhav beta hum samjh sakte hai itne salon ke baad milkar tum usse ek min ke liye bhi dur nahi jane dena chahte par zara kuch samay humare saath bhi bitalo...

as smilingly : kya ammi ap bhi.. par apne baat toh bilkul sahi kiya ab unse ek pal ki bhi duri humse bsrdash nahi hora hi... said being soo lost in her lovee...

ammi knows & can see how deeply he loves her but still she is her mother and does not want her to face any problem & sadness in her life ever again : anubhav bete ma janti hoon tum haseena se bohtt zyada pyaar krte ho aur humesha uski khushi hi chahte ho... par bete uske liye apni pichli zindagi ke bare mai kuch bhi yaad ana uske jan ke liye khatra hai aur hum bhi nahi chahte usse apni purani zindagi ke bare mai doobara kuch yaad bhi aye kyuke usse sirf dukh aur dard ke alawa kuch nahi mila... aur hum ab phirse doobara nahi chahte ke usse phirse wahi dukh dard mile... tum samjh rahe ho na anubhav hum kya kehna chah rahe hai...

 Love can never be forgotten !!? ❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें