9

Later haseena after making the coffee went towards the room and knocked the door.... anubhav has just taken a hot shower and was in trousers and the towel was on his neck he was about to wear shirt when he heard haseena's voice and he got lost & forgot that he has not wore shirt yet..

hm : hum andar aa sakte hai?

as : ji ji aayiye na hj...

As haseena entered she was startled by seeing anubhav only in his trousers and a towel around his neck... Haseena immediately closed her eyes and the coffee tray got disbalanced in her hands... Anubhav immediately went close towards her and holds her hand stiff so that the coffee don't fall on her hand and instead some coffee fell on anubhav's hand...

as worriedly : hj sambhalke ap theek ho apke haath par itni garam coffee gir jati abhi..

haseena hearing his voice opened her eyes and as soon as she opened , her eyes met with his eyes as they were standing very close.... His eyes again depicted so muchh concern for her... And she got lost in his eyes thinking why this man cares so much abt her... But then she realized how close they were standing and maintained a distance... She wasn't looking in his eyes now so her eyes went on his hand which got red as the hot coffee was fallen on his hand . She got worried and immediately kept the tray on the side table and holds his hand gently ..

Hm :apke haath par toh coffee gir gayi apne kaha kyu nahi ..

And then holding his hand she moved him towards the washroom and kept his hand under the water ..

Hm : ap yaha 1 min baithiye hum abhi first aid late hai..

As : hj kuch bhi nahi howa hai ap khamakha itni pareshan horahi hai..hum theek hai.

Hm: ap plss thodi der yaha shanti se baith sakte hi...

Anubhav understood that now there is no use of saying anything as she is veryy worried and wouldn't listen that he is okay..so he cutely kept quite..

Haseena brought the first aid box and was gently applying that burn relief cream ... anubhav was all the while lovingly adoring her..And while applying the cream her hair strands were disturbing her a little so anubhav lovingly moved those hair strands behind ..And as he did that their eyes again met , but again haseena broke the eye contact and got up .. anubhav too got up..

hm : aa.. wo ye coffee thandi hgyi hogi hum garam krkr late hai...

as : nai nai hj apko phirse takleef lene ki zaroorat nahi hai..

hm : isme takleef kesi.. hum..

ammi called her from the hall so she too responded back ...

ammi : haseena beti...

hm : ji ammi abhi aate hai..

hm to as : hum aate hai abhi coffee lekar.

as : hum bhi apke saath hi chalte hai sab saath hi batein krte krte coffee pilenge thodi der..chaliye...

hm : haan wo toh theek hai par chaliye kya chaliye ap aise ayenge..

as realised he was shirtless : arre haan hum toh bhul hi gaye the... hum abhi pehenlete hai... (but then he thought) & suddenly made a sad face & said : par humare haath par toh.... , shirt pehene boht musqil hogi... hum yahi ruk jate hai & made even more sad and innocent face... he knew haseena couldn't see anyone sad...

hm couldn't see him sad : apka man bahar chalke batein krne ka hai na toh hum apki madad krdete hai shirt pehene mai..

As happily: thank you hj..

Hm : koi baat nahi..

And then anubhav lovingly adoring her slowly removed the towel ..  the temperature of the room was getting very hot... haseena was getting nervous but still she composed herself and was avoiding looking towards his body..anubhav smiled seeing her cuteness and then picked his shirt and handed it to her moving closer towards her..haseena took the shirt and carefully taking care of his hand made him wore the shirt .. the situation going between them was raising their body temperatures ..

After making him wore the shirt , Haseena moved back and was going to go..but anubhav cutely said, buttons..

Hm ; aa .. haan wo bhi hai nai..

Anubhav again moved closer to her and Haseena started buttoning his shirt and while buttoning she could feel him adoring her and looked towards him and again their eyes got locked in eachother .. they both were standing very close looking in eachothers eyes and Haseena buttoning his shirt ..After all buttons got finish before haseena could move her hands from his shirt..

    anubhav kept his hand on hers holding it and deeply looking in her eyes lovingly said thank you .. His deep eyes made haseena forgot that they were standing very close and that her hand is on his chest (shirt tha) and his hand was holding hers.. they both were just lost in each other's eyes standing in the same position...and ammi voice broke haseena's trance and she immediately moved back and said.

Hm : cha..chaliye bahar chalte hai..

As : ji ..

Anubhav could have wore the shirt by himself too but he wanted to spend as much time with haseena as possible ... he was very happy and feeling peace after spending time with haseena ..Their was peaceful and happy smile on anubhav's face which was missing from 5 years and now that his reason why he used to be happy and in peace is back , haseena is back in his life he is feeling so happy & peaceful..

Ammi was calling her to inform her that she is going to sleep & to wish her goodnight... Ammi then gave her a sweet forehead kiss and wished her a goodnight and left to sleep.  

hm : ap baithiye hum abhi coffee lekar aate hai...

as not wanting to waste 1 min also without her : hum yaha baithkar kya karenge hum bhi apke saath chalte hai na, dono ko company miljayegi.... aa.. wo agar.. apki ijazat.. ho toh..

hm couldn't disagree as he asked so
politely : aa.. ji.. ji ap chal sakte..