1

Anubhav told haseena that he never  loved her and that everything he did was just for mission, their was no lie detector test. After hearing this haseena was really heart broken but she some how composed herself and did not said him anything as he has done everything for nation....And hided her emotions from everyone..haseena was broken from inside badly but hided everything & forgave him and never questioned him or taunted him anything about it... They were professional and good with eachother as haseena never made him feel guilty....

she forgives him and their were no hard feelings for him in her as he did everything for mission.. days were passing and everyone thought now she has moved on and their old happy ,cheerful ms is back.. She acted normally with anubhav also like how they used to be before she fell in love with him and made everything comfortable between anubhav and herself like how it used to be before so that he don't feel guilty..

but everyone thought wrong she just hiding her feelings everyday ,got very good in hiding how actually she is feeling ...she is very sad and deep down very broken ,she is still not able to forget anything nor him nor her love for him ...
she wants to forget everything and move on but she is not able to forget all the peaceful memories she spent with him but then all that was fake is giving her unbearable pain ... she wasnt being able to sleep at night ,she was not feeling to have meals....

And this slowly slowly started affecting her but no one thought that this is because of the betrayel ..as she made everyone belived that she has moved on and that it does no longer affect her ...

On the other side, Anubhav was deeply in love with her before he even knew about mission jeet, since when he saw her for the first time, he fell in first sight love with her ... He wanted to confess her his love for her, his feelings for her but he didn't thinking about her safety as he is a agent because of him her life will always be in a great risk .... but then he got mission jeet and he had to lie abt his true feelings for her..

He lied that he does not love her and her heart was broken but not only her heart his heart was also broken but he was helpless he did not wanted to risk her life...

Haseena had forgave him as he said he did everything for nation and for haseena also nation always comes first... she never asked him any questions nor even taunted him or not even behaved rude with him.. he is happy that she had forgave him But even after she forgave him he is not able to get peace .. As he deeply loves her, he feels to always stay with her, spend time with her, he was reminiscing their beautiful sweet memories and missing those lovely memories that they had spend together.. he even remembered every little thing related to her...

They were normally meeting eachother professionally but anubhav wanted to be with haseena always, spend time with her, adore her, get lost in her deep eyes and forget everything else how he used to.....And not being with her the way he wanted and only professionalism was making him go insane... And when she went to delhi for 2 days for some official work.... he was not being able to stay calm he was getting veryyy restless without seeing her, meeting her, listening her even though they have been being professional for a long time now but still he just wanted to see her, adore her, listen to her sweet voice... haseena's presence only used to give him peace.... And after meeting her after 2 days which felt like years to him his heart finally got peace...

But seeing a band aid on her forehead he got very worried and immediately went close to her and held her face lovingly...

as very worriedly : hj ye chot kese lag gayi apko..! dard toh nahi horaha.. ap..

hm by seeing him so worried and asking continous questions, relaxed him : sir.. sir hum theek hai... bass mamoli si choti si chot hai.. zyada dard bhi nahi hai hum theek hai.. ap itna pareshan mat hoiye...

as : aise kese pareshan na ho hj pehle toh apse pichle do dino se mil nahi paye.. ap kesi hai, apna khyal rakh rahi hai ya nahi kuch pata nahi chal raha tha.. aur phir apko chot bhi lag gayi.. ap bilkul apna dhyan nahi rakhti kyu aise krti hai ap.. apko ek kharoch bhi lage humse bardash nahi hota aur yaha apko chot lag gayi... ye commissioner sir se itni request krne ke baad bhi unhone hume apke saath jane nahi diya...

     He was continuously worriedly talking concerning abt her his hands were still cupped on her cheeks lovingly and haseena was smiling from inside, quietly listening his words depicting so much care for her and then suddenly haseena couldn't believe what he said..

hm : kya kaha abhi apne!

as still worried for her and lost in her love and concern : yahi ke hum apse pyaa.... he suddenly stopped as he realized that he confessed his true heart feelings for her..

They both were already standing very close to eachother looking in eachother's eyes, as anubhav came very close towards her.... And hearing his love confession haseena couldn't believe, they both were already looking deeply in eachother's eyes and anubhav's hands were already cupped on haseena's cheeks and hearing his confession she couldn't believe and asked him what he has said and anubhav was again going to confess his love to her but suddenly he realized and stopped himself...

Haseena cupped his face lovingly : kahiye na anubhav ap humse kya..!

They both were deeply looking in eachother's eyes and their eyes were depicting true deep love for eachother...And anubhav's deep true love, concern, feelings, immense care for her overpowered his all other thoughts..

as : bohttt zyada pyaar krte hai hum apse haseena wo bhi hume mission jeet milne se pehle hi hume apse beintehaa mohabbat hgyi thi apse pehli mulaqat mai hi.. aur har pal humari mohabbat apke liye badte hi rehti hai..aur apse pyaar hona humari zindagi ka sabse khoobsurat ehsas hai jo hume aur humare dil ko behad sukoon deta hai jo humne apni puri zindagi mai kabhi mehsoos nahi kiya.. i love uh haseena.. i love you a lottt...