Rafal x Sophie || Rophie / Sofal

Kiko: Isn't today such a lovely day? *Kiko looks out the window, her warm brown eyes shining with delight and purity*

Hester: *Stares at the gloomy window, the heavy rain pouring down. The sky was dark and eerie looking, sounds of people arguing and fights were heard, plus some wolves howling and cats meowing. Hester looks back at Kiko, raising an eyebrow* Sureeee.

Anadil: Gosh, does our view have to be an alleyway?

Hester: Do you not like it?

Anadil: of course not! I love it. 

Dot: Maybe some chocolate will lighten up the mood!

Hester: The mood was never sullen. 

Sophie: *Bangs the door open and sashays inside, showcasing her new outfit* The queen has arrived! Missed me?

Hester: No.

Anadil: Never.

Dot: To be honest, not really. 

Sophie: Ugh, you don't need to respond in that kind of tone. 

Agatha: We got our next ship!

Nicola: read it.

Agatha: Okay...*she stares at the paper* Rafal and Sophie!

Sophie: *drops the lipgloss she was applying and whips her head towards Agatha* What? *she gaped*

*Suddenly, a hand shot up the air from the tomato garden*

Beatrix: Ugh! My indoor environmental earth saving green plastic-free natural growing fertilizer-free fresh juicy tomato garden! *she drops the watering can*

Reena: *pats Beatrix on the back with a sullen look on her face* I know how much you loved your indoor environmental earth saving green plastic-free natural growing fertilizer-free fresh juicy tomato garden. 

Beatrix: *sniffles* Who's hand is that anyways?

Kiko: Let's go help it!

Hort: no! It could be dangerous. 

*the hand soared through the air, eventually climbing their body out. Rafal stood up, breathing heavily. His snow white hair was filled with dirt and his cold ice blue eyes glared at everyone in the room. His pale white face was smeared with mud and grime, even his half-way unbuttoned shirt was seen to have mud on it*

Rafal: Where the hell am I? 

Tedros: In the reaction room. 

Rafal: Ugh, it's you. 

Tedros: yeah, it's me. 

Rafal: *ignores Tedros* What am I doing here?

Agatha: You're in a ship. 

Rafal: What? This doesn't look like a ship. *looks around* Are we below deck? Why can't I hear waves crashing?

Sophie: *sighs dramatically* Will somebody tell this hopeless dead man what a 'ship' is?

Dot: I will! *explains to Rafal*

Rafal: Oh. That explains. Who am I in this ship with?

Hort: Sophie.

Rafal: Sophie. *looks at Sophie with seething and revengeful cold blue eyes before turning his eyes warm and loving* Sophie, we could've ruled the world together, evil and evil. 

Sophie: No.

Rafal: But you can have anything you wanted!

Sophie: No. 

Rafal: Evil's love, Sophie. 

Sophie(getting kinda irritated): No.

Rafal: You wanted to be a queen!

Sophie(impatiently): No

Rafal: But, we-

Sophie(irritated): NO. Anyways, let the rating start now? 

Everyone except Dot, Sophie, & Rafal: Automatic 0. 

Dot: 1.1/10, they could've worked. 

Sophie: Great! We all agree that this could never work. 

Rafal: *frowns and glares at Sophie* I will take revenge. You will rue this day Sophie-!

Sophie: Are you quoting Neville from ICarly?

Hester: Like, that scene where he says, "You will rue this day Carly Shay!!"?

Rafal(angrily): SHUT UP! I am not quoting Neville from ICarla or whatever!

Me: *appears in a T-pose* Hello my fellow peoples. 

Rafal: WHAT THE-

Me: bye!! *snaps fingers and Rafal drowns into the dirt of Beatrix's tomato garden*

Anadil: teach me that. 

Me: I can't, only the creator has powers like this. 

Tedros: What are you doing here?

Reena: Your visits are senseless.

Me: Ouch. But anyways, happy Pizza Fri-yay!

Nicola: Fri-yay? 

Hort: What the heck is that. 

Me: Yay for Friday? Pizza Friday? YAY? 

Kiko: Doesn't ring a bell. 

Me: Whatever. BYE~ *dissolves into air*

Hester: How does she come up with these ways to disappear-

Dot: AHHH!!!

Hester: What?! *turns around faster than the speed of light*

Dot: A FLY!

Hester: Snatch it dead! You did that before when we were on that crog bone boat.

Dot: That was because I was feeling resentful and sorrowful. 

Anadil: *shoots a spell and the fly drops dead* Done.

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDD