News

(A/N: I suggest you start playing the song above to start the chapter.)

~Keiji POV~

While Cobra and the others were fighting Doubt on the other side of the District, I was with Takeshi, P, and the Rude Boys, looking to save some kids that were being taken by predators.

We saw that they were tied up and were going to be put in a van against their will. From what I know, they're gonna be raped and killed by these yeasty beasts.

Trix are for kids, dicks are simply not, and there's no reason for these bastards to walk on the face of the earth. From what I know, there's a whole community about 'em now and they've expressed their interest in the underage. It's absolutely disgusting.

I ain't here to build lives, bitch, I'm here to destroy them, the only tears I have for these pedos is straight yellow.

Also, after the fight at the Junkyard with Mighty and Doubt, people have been calling me Sandman for how I take enemies down and they are knocked out cold before I move onto the others. I'll take it, just because why not?

When we saw those guys taking the kids, we were able to go down there and take care of them, freeing the kids as well.

I noticed a figure being thrown into the van as I knew who it was: Eri, Lala and Smoky's adopted little sister.

I quickly ran down the steps and before the closed the doors, I took out a pedo and fought two as they were trying to take me down. I kicked one away before I punched another and threw him into the one I kicked away.

The reason I kick opponents away is because I want to create space as I fight. That's just how I do it.

Anyway, I took her out of the van along with the other kids, and as I took the bags off their heads, I saw Eri and it made me happy to see that she was okay.

Eri: Keiji!

She hugged me after I untied her. I laughed a bit, but I naturally hugged her back.

Keiji: You're safe now, you know?

Takeshi: How are the kids?

P: They're safe.

Takeshi: You know these guys are, Keiji?

Keiji: Don't know. All I know is that they were wanting these kids for some reason. Probably predators.

Takeshi: It's a fair point, but still, we don't know who they are.

Then, I was given a call from Cobra and I had to pick it up.

Keiji: Cobra, what do you got?

Cobra: Noboru found some information about a USB Drive containing information about the Casino Project. We need every gang around S.W.O.R.D. District to come together. We need to talk about this.

Keiji: Alright. We'll be there. Just gotta do something real quick.

Cobra: Take your time.

Keiji: See you then.

I hung up before I turned to Takeshi and the rest.

Keiji: Cobra's calling all gangs to assemble. We gotta get over there.

Takeshi: You'll be there, right?

Keiji: Of course. You guys can go on ahead, I'm gonna take these kids home.

P: You do that, Keiji.

They start to leave before Takeshi came over and put his hand on my shoulder with a smirk.