Chapter 254

14 weeks
September 28th
**YOUR POV**
With lots of soup and tea, Harry has been feeling a lot better a few days later, only having a slight cough left.

Today was September 28th and with that finally the date my album would come out. I got up at 5:30 am to see the fans' reaction as soon as it would drop at 6 am. I couldn't wait and made my way downstairs, making myself some breakfast to make the time go by faster

„Ready to break some records?" I heard Harry ask from behind me as he walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

„Let's not exaggerate." I giggled. „Want some breakfast?"

„Sure, thanks." He grabbed a plate. „I'm not exaggerating by the way. Look how many awards you won for you last album, this one is gonna top that."

„Babe, it's not about the awards or records or anything. I just wanna get the work I love out into the world for everyone."

„I know, sweetie. I'm so proud of you. You're incredible in everything you do and this album is once again just proving that. Your music is amazing and everyone should get to hear it." He said.

„Harry stop it, you're gonna make me cry. I love you so much."

„I love you more, my darling." He came to kiss my lips before he made his way to the table.

„You know you didn't have to get up this early just for the release." I followed him, sitting down on the opposite of him.

„Are you serious? Sweetie, you were there for the release of my album so I'll of course be here for the release of yours."

I smiled at him. „Thank you, it means a lot."

„Just some minutes to go now." He smiled back.

At 6 am sharp, Harry got up and went to the record player in the living room, taking my new record out and putting it on, the whole album starting to play.

„Congratulations my love, the album's out now for everyone." He smiled and came back to kiss my lips passionately.

„Thank you. I've waited so long for this moment and it's finally just what I wanted it to be for everyone to hear." I smiled back. „I hope the fans like it."

„They'll love it. I know they will." He cupped my cheek.

Over the next few hours and throughout the whole day, I received many messages with compliments from all of my family and friends. The fans' response to the album was incredible. I got tagged in so many posts and tweets and it just made me so incredibly happy but most importantly relieved.
Harry and I celebrated a bit and he took me out for lunch later.
Harry made everything even more perfect than it already was, making me feel so lucky.

In the afternoon, I was scheduled for an interview to promote the album as it just came out and Harry would be at the studio, working on the things he couldn't do while he was sick at home last week.

The interview went great, but it took a while and I didn't even realize what time it was until afterwards when I looked at my phone and it was 7 pm.

„My god, how long did that take?" I asked myself when I sat in the back of the car my driver drove.

I messaged Harry to see if he was at home, but didn't get an answer, so I assumed he was still at the studio. I asked my driver to change directions and head towards the studio Harry was at, so I could see him and what he was doing.

As we arrived, I got out of the car and made my way inside the building and towards the studio. When I opened the door, most of the lights were turned off except for the one of the recording booth in the back.