Shiho's Thoughts

A newspaper sat on Shiho's desk a paper that read.

Paper: UNDER DOGS OOARI CONTINUE THIER WINNING STREAK. THE SHOCKING DEFEAT OF THE ANZIO ARMY GROUP WHO SUFFERED 80% LOSSES IS A GREAT TRIBUTE TO THE SKILLS AND DISCIPLINE OF THE ARMY OF OOARAI. 

Shiho read the article over and over again her surprise never leaving her face.  After reading it again for the 5th time she turned over to Maho who sat on her left.

"did you know about this." Shio asks with curiosity in her tone.

"Yes mother."

"It's impressive. She defeated St. Gloriana, Saunders now Anzio.  It's amazing how her small army and school accomplished so much."

"Agreed mother for example. During their battle against the British one of Miho's officers seemed to stray away from the plan. His recklessness should have cost miho the battle and yet she did not panic instead she kept on fighting and eventually lured them into a trap that won her the battle.

And then in the battle against Saunders her clever use of mobile forces allowed her to catch Saunders by surprise. They were unable to stop Miho's advance who continued to chase down the flag tank until they eventually destroyed it.  

Finally Anzio's incompetence combined with Clever armor formations destroyed them." Maho says with pride in her eyes.

"Agreed so tell me Maho. During the 62nd tournament General Sashi reported that miho did not follow the plan and her recklessness nearly resulted in Koume's death. That is what he said correct."

"Yes mother that is what he said." 

"Hmm I see." Shiho says glancing over at a picture of two young woman on the newspaper." I wonder why he would say that given how Miho and Asha have succeeded in areas he has failed at constantly."

"I'm not sure mother. I mean he always argued with me over strategy and soldiers reported that he often verbally bullied miho frequently . However ever since Asha left us our ground forces have clearly struggled. During the battle with Chi hah tan we had the perfect position on the hill and yet our forces  suffered 10% Losses. I learned that he had ordered a charge attack despite us holding the high ground that resulted in us losing 1'000 men."

Shiho was silent for a few minutes until finally after reviewing some old reports in her head she came to a conclusion.

"Every victory we had last tournament Asha was usually on the frontlines correct."

"Yes mother." Maho says a little confused

"Throughout History Generals would often take credit for their subordinates actions. It's possible that all those victories were due to Asha's creativity."

Growling Maho put the pieces together." That lying snake when I get my hands on him IT's the firing squad."

"Easy Maho. We can't just bump him off like that we need more evidence during these next battels I want you guys to get as much on him as possible so that we may punish him after the tournament." 

"Yes mother."

"Good now then we best get going Miho will be fighting Pravda tomorrow."

AN: THE END IS NEAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.

QUOTE: MAKE PEACE NOT ONLY WITH OTHERS BUT MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF.