New life in Ooarai

(3 weeks later).

Miho and Asha as well as teh men of the 9th panzer were given a small send given by Maho and some of the other officers and soldiers. 

"I Hope Ooarai treats you well miho I'll miss you." Maho says tearfully.

"I'll Miss you to sis keep mom company for me." Miho says embracing her older sister. 

(Ooarai). 

the school was definitely smaller then what Asha had expected when they arrived and it was apparent that this school did indeed have no army group. The best Asha could find was a small security club.

the club president was shocked when Asha told her that she had both boys and girls who would be qualified to be excellent security for the School. 

Asha did not miss the flirty looks some of her male soldiers were giving the girls who stood in awe at their military uniforms and gear.

Asha However was happy that at lunch Miho made two new friends.

Miho looked around and motioned for Asha and Koume to join them. Sitting on either side of miho Her two new friends Immediately bombarded The two officers with questions. 

"So how many battle have you fought in." Saori asks with a small gleam in her eyes.

"Umm not many I've only served in the school army groups for 3 years so not too many."

"Ah I see and how popular are you two with the guys."

Asha glanced over at Koume who merely shrugged before returning to her meal.

"Well For starters Koume Is a new Officer and For the most part My men think pretty highly of me." Asha answered with a small smile.

"No I mean do either of you have a boyfriend."

"Oh umm no we don't." Asha says with a slightly embarrassed chuckle." You see I kind of scare most people whenever I'm in battle mode."

"what's that." Hana asks looking up from her food.

"that's a term most officers use to describe being focused in battle." Miho replies before Asha.

Eventually Asha had to reluctantly part with miho because they went to separate 3 period classes.

The class she had was history and she surprised most of her fellow students when she listed off the timeline of both world wars and their important dates without fail. 

However their teachers lecture was interrupted by the PA system Announcing a assembly.

Said assembly was a presentation about Ironclad warfare.

 She managed to spot miho in the crowd of students and she was visibly uncomfortable.

While walking Back to their apartments Asha and Koume took note of how quiet miho was. Believing something had happened during the 3rd period Koume and Asha agreed that she would stay in Miho's room to make sure she was alright.

Finding a chair in the corner Asha dozed off shortly after Miho got ready for bed. 

However 3 hours later a loud scream sent a shock through her spine and Asha was on her feet in a minute.

rushing over to the bed she saw miho curled up in a ball crying hysterically.

Not hesitating Asha got on teh bed and wrapped her arms around the sobbing miho.

"Its alright Miho your safe your safe." Asha says soothingly as she rubs circles on her back. 

After 30 minutes miho went back to sleep but Asha did not. Believing the elective Ironclad warfare had set off her commander Asha vowed she would protect miho at all cost form that horror.

The next day at lunch Miho admitted that she was not going to enrol in Iron clad warfare despite her friends wanting to.

However they were just enjoying a peaceful lunch when the PA system went off again calling for miho to come to the student council office. 

Seeing her visibly panic Saori , Koume,  Hana and Asha walked with her to the office.

"Mind telling me what this is." a Girl with a monocle demands while holding up Miho's elective sheet.

"It's an elective sheet that says Incense I don't know what to tell you." Asha replies with a smirk.

The monocle girl growled before a shorter girl addressed miho seemingly ignoring Asha taunt.  

"Are you just too good for it or something like that."

"In this schools there's no one else with battle experience except for you and your body guard." The monocle girl says.

"Now hold it sister Miss Nishizumi said she was going to take incense and that's what she will do." Asha says getting angry.

"Stay out of this." Monocle girl replies growling." well." She says while turning to face Miho who recoiled at the girl's harsh glare.

Feeling her patience reached her limit Asha grabbed the monocle girl by the arm and glared at her.

"If you even think about threatening my commanding officer I will make you regret it ." Asha says growling.

Miho's friends also came to her aid arguing against the student council and when the president threatened to expel them Koume exploded.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT LIKE THEY SAID IT'S AN ABUSE OF YOUR POWER. FURTHER MORE YOU SHOULD TREAT COLONEL ASHA WITH RESPECT. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE MIHO SAVED ME AND I WILL PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS. AND IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT KICKING US OUT FOR REFUSING YOUR REQUEST I WILL PERSONALLY LEAD A REVOLUTION AGAINST YOU AND TRUST ME I GOT 1'500 MEN WHO WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP ME."

However eventually miho spoke up saying she would do it.

AN: I hope you all liked it and I hope if any of you have any recommendations on how to make this story better let me know.

quote: never doubt yourself cause your friends will always believe in you and god also believes in you.