Prologue

(62nd Ironclad tournament).

the battle field was a mess. Knocked out soldiers were everywhere. Artillery was heard in the distance as the Kuromorimine army group attempted to smash through Pravda's army .

"COME ON WE HAVE TO BREAK THROUGH TO REINFORCE COMMANDER MAHO AND VICE COMMANDER MIHO."

(Character description: General Minato sashi  commander of the Kuromorimine army group. a ruthless commander who values victory above all else his family is very rich. however he lacks adaptability and struggles often with last second decisions. Frequently argues with subordinates and Maho over strategy ).

"SIR OUR FORCES ARE STRECHED THIN AND WE ARE STRUGGLING TO BREAK THROUGH. THE WEATHER MAKES AIR SUPPORT IMPOSSIBLE. WE HAVE TO TRUST IN OUR COMMANDERS THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PULL THROUGH."

(Character description: Colonel Asha Tanva  Second in command of the Kuromorimine army group. A kind hearted officer who is very dedicated to her job but values her men a lot. She is often who the men come to to complain or get help on improving their performances if something went wrong. She has been close to Miho Nishizumi since they were Kids. She is loyal to the Nishizumi family as a whole and it was due to the friendship she had with them that won her an officers commission.)

"I DON'T CARE ORDER THE TROOPS TO ATTACK FULL ON."

"BUT SIR OUR TANKS ARE STRUGGLING TO MOVE IN THE MUD AND WE CAN'T MOVE THE CANNONS. OUR MEN WON'T HAVE ANY COVER OR AIR SUPPORT IF THEY CHARGE." She says as another explosion rocks the ground.

"I SAID ORDER THEM TO ATTCAK COLONEL DO YOU UNDERSTAND. OR DO WE NEED TO DISCUSS WHO IS IN COMMAND HERE."

"No Sir I Understand." Asha says dejectedly as she reluctantly gives the order to attack. 

(1 hour later).

The attack had by now completely failed and The Kuromorimine troops were retreating back to their trench lines they had dug earlier that day.

Asha was livid they had only 2'000 active men left and no additional panzers. Furthermore they had lost communications with Miho and Asha was very worried.

"Mam Commander Maho Is contacting us she wants to know where her sister is."

"I see thank you corporal I'll tell the general."

After dismissing the soldier she went to the generals tent to inform him as to what was going on. Once he heard the words Commander Maho he immediately jumped up from his seat and jogged to the communication tent.

4 minutes later Asha could only hear the sounds of a livid Maho on the other side of the radio.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST CONTACT WITH MY SISTER. WHAT ABOUT CAPTAIN KOZA HER ESCORT."

"mam His units were already eliminated and we lost contact with her after she moved along the rivers edge about 15 miles west of our current positions."

"SHE'S WHERE. GENERAL I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEATING PRAVDA ANYMORE.. I WANT YOU TO REESTABLISH CONTACT WITH MIHO AND HER PANZERS."

"BUT Mam-"

"NO BUTS GENERAL GET TO MY SISTER AND ENSURE THE FLAG TANK IS PROTECTED OR ELSE I'LL BLAME YOU FOR THIS BATTLE'S OUTCOME SEEING HOW YOU IGNORED THE PLAN."

The general managed to hold in his anger he hated being talked down to by someone he believed should respect and worship his rank but regardless he complied and the remains of the army marched to Miho's last position.

However they arrived to late.

Asha and the troops could only stare in horror at the white flag that flew over the Flag tank. However what Asha and many of her men were staring at was the struggling form of miho trying to desperately pull her comrades from the river.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE MEN HELP HER AND OUR COMRADES GET DOWN THERE." Asha says running down to where miho was.

 followed by 6 of her soldiers who helped pull Koume and her crew from the river. 

( 2 says later).

News of Kuromorimine's defeat had spread like wildfire all over the Ironclad Warfare Federation 

Miho had been bullied endlessly for apparently causing the defeat. 

Maho who was enraged at the treatment miho was getting ordered Asha to get some soldiers to help deter bullies. 

Eventually Asha became Miho's personal body guard and she did not hesitate to physically deter anyone who dared harass her friend. 

However soon Things changed.

"Your leaving Kuromorimine Miho." Asha says gesturing to the packed bags.

"Yes I'm sick of being bullied and worrying about the risks people undertake in this death trap sport." Miho says on the verge of crying

Asha's eyes began to well up as well. She knew miho took the defeat hard but she did not know it impacted her that hard.

"Where will l you go mam." Asha says struggling to maintain her professional composure.

"Ooarai I heard they don't have a Ironclad army group so I'll go there."

Asha sighed Knowing she would not be able to change Miho's mind But However she smiled knowing this change would benefit Miho Positively. 

"Then let me at least help you get to the door." Asha says while picking up one of Miho's boxes. 

However when Miho opened the door she drooped her box in shock.

Over 1'500 soldiers stood on the front lawn of the Nishizumi estate Wearing Plain white Uniforms and white helmets with black pants symbolic of no allegiance to an army group. 

"W-What's all this." Miho asked shock evident in her tone.

"You see miho I Had a hunch you would be leaving and when I told the men my hunches many wanted to also leave Kuromorimine behind and follow you."

"B-But This is your guys best chance at becoming the greatest soldiers the world has ever seen here at Kuromorimine."

"No Miho what's the point of Following a school that turns it back on a great hero who saved lives." An unknown female voice says as a woman in a white officers uniform walks forward and salutes miho."

Miho Visibly wept at the sight of Koume In a Majors uniform smiling at her. Miho had thought Koume would never forgive her for what had happened but she was overjoyed to see that she had forgiven her.

"Indeed. Commander Miho Colonel Asha and the 9th panzer battalion awaiting orders mam." Asha says kneeling before miho."

Miho was shocked she could understand Koume joining her but Asha was a surprise. " Asha you don't have-."

"Nope I don't want to hear it." Asha says cutting her off and reprimanding Miho teasingly. "Maho told me to protect you with my life and I can't do that here mam. You have my loyalty to the ends of the earth and back." Asha says smiling fondly at her commanding officer who was 2 years younger then her.

AN: I hope you all enjoy this story and look forward to more coming soon. 

quote: Bravery comes from within. even the smallest child can ahve the bravery of the biggest soldier.