Tournament summary

(AN: YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO SKIP TO THE MORE EXCITING CHAPTERS ON PRAVDA AND KUROMONIMINE I'LL BE POSTING SOON.)

The volunteers the British offered turned out to be 1'000 additional troops 5 spitfire planes and 8 additional artillery cannons and 2 support tanks which were Matilda 2s.

Saunders: when Ooarai drew Saunders as their first competitor Asha and Miho became concerned. Saunders had a reputation of using overwhelming firepower against their opponents which was very effective given their wealth and how many troops they had. However Seeing the worry on her commanders faces Yukari took it upon herself to spy on Saunders.

Her intel proved essential.

The intel: Yukari: I am currently at the Saunders carrier. (Time skip to assembly).

Kay: Since we are only allowed ten support tanks and ten main tanks and only 10'000 men we will form 3 small battalions with 6 tanks and 3'000 men each General Ryan will command a reserve force of 1'00 in case of difficulty with Ooarai's troops. Battalion one will be lead by me and battalion two lead by Naomi and battalion 3 lead by Arisa. 

Our plan will be simple. We shall commence a large encirclement attack that will trap the enemy and destroy them.

Yukari: What about the enemy Artillery.

Kay: Good question that won't be much of a problem though given their limited mobility. 

Yukari continued to ask questions till Naomi began to get suspicious.

Naomi: State your name and class.

Yukari: Umm Sergeant oddball 3rd armored tank division.

Gen. Ryan: Umm I Don't remember seeing you with the other NCOs yesterday.

Arisa: She's a spy.

Making her escape yukari returned to Ooarai.

When the battle eventually began Ooarai initiated Operation Delta a multi prong strike plan.

Firstly Miho would lead the main force of 7 tanks and The British forces along with Koume and Suzume's Companies a grand total of 1'800 men. Their target was drawing the enemy out To lieutenant Hasashi the more cautious commander who volunteered to command their Artillery arm along with and infantry force of 800 men.

Meanwhile Asha would lead a recon force of 400 men who's target was to locate that flag tank and make Hit and run attacks. 

Saunders held the Initiative at the start due to radio interception and their numbers. However what they did not expect was the British commencing a sacrificial stand to buy the rest of the men time to escape. They along with their 2 support Matildas eliminated 3 enemy tanks and took out 700 men.

Fortunately for miho The air support found the radio interception balloon. However instead of allowing the air force the chance to take it out she instead decided to  trick the enemy using radio interception while having Hasashi Move some artillery to a hill for an ambush. When the ambush commenced it eliminated 180 men and took out 2 more tanks.

Midway through the Battle Asha nd her unit found Arisa's lone tank however Aris hadn't noticed them because they had been radio silent since the battle began. However knowing that Asha and her men were prowling somewhere on the battlefield Arisa decided to move. 

This sudden move led to Asha reporting Arisa's position and this led to a great Chase ensuing and Arisa eventually Being eliminated all while Asha and her remaining men were getting surrounded. Fortunately The loss of Arisa led Miho and her men to wining the battle.

Afterwards Kay gave 3'000 men along with 3 Sherman's and 7 P-51 planes along with 170'000 dollars for their surrender and alliance.

Anzio: The battle went much like the initial one with Saunders only the Italians were less trained then the Americans were. 

For starters They charged The Ooarai artillery positions and got mowed by the machine guns and troops who were guarding the guns and further more Ooarai discovered their encirclement attempt. 

The only problem was catching the Anzio flag tank which kept running form Ooarai's Sherman's and Matildas. 

Anzio's tankettes did absolutely nothing to Ooarai's tanks they were only problematic for an infantry unit who did not carry a rocket launcher.

Anzio signed the alliance as well and gave 1'500 men along with 2'000 dollars.

AN: I KNOW THIS SEEMS BORING BUT LETS JUST SAY THAT I AM CURRNETLY BUSY WITH MY LIFE AND I WANTED TO WRAP THIS STORY UP A LITTLE SOONER.

INS QUOTE: COMPASSION IS NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS. IT IS INSTEAD A SYMBOL OF YOUR STRENGTH AND YOUR GIFT OF WANTING OTHERS TO SUCCED.