{Finally Out~Ch 5}

[Pov: Y/n]

I wake up feeling well rested and very uncomfortable, even with this soft bed and sheets, it's very uncomfortable to sleep with armour on.

I sit up from the cozy bed and I hear a knock on the door before the door opens to reveal Lotor.

"Did you have a good sleep my dear"

"Yes but very uncomfortable one"

"Ah that's right, you slept with your armour on, how unfortunate"

"Yeah okay, what do you want now"

"Well I thought you'd like to join us for breakfast" Lotor says with that charming smile of his.

I get up and walk towards him, saying that I'll join them.

We head to the kitchen where the rest of Lotor's generals are. Ezor greets me as I walk in and she and the others salute Lotor.

Lotor walks to the table and pulls out a chair for me, I sit down and a plate is placed in front of me. Everyone else sits down, me and Lotor being at the ends of the table. We all eat in silence and after we are all done, Lotor orders his generals to get to work on whatever they do.

It's just me and Lotor left in the kitchen.

"Well my dear, it's time for you to go back to your room"

I nod and he walks me to my room. Once I'm alone I start to go over how I'm going to get the information I need.

"Why did I do this again.." I mumble

I lay down for about an hour before I get bored. I sit up and start to add braids to my hair.

After a while of braiding my hair, someone knocks at my door again.

Lotor walks in and pauses, it looks like he is admiring something. He walks closer to me and takes one of my braids into his hand. His fingers delicately trace the woven strands, observing the intricate details.

He soon takes his hand away and clears his throat.

"Apologies for interrupting your time," he says, composing himself.

"Hmm?"

With a soft chuckle, Lotor settles down beside me, a relaxed demeanor evident as he begins.

"I must admit, your skill with your braids has fascinated me. It's a calming sight amidst the chaos of the day"

"....Meaning?"

"I would like for you to braid my hair"

"Huh?"

"You heard me, braid my hair please"

I sigh as he moves to sit on the floor in front of me. I take his hair gently in my hands and splits it into three sections, slowly moving each piece into a braid.

As I'm finishing the braid, Ezor suddenly bust into the room.

.

.

.

"Oh shit!" She bursts out laughing which attracts the others. The others come in after, all of them starting to giggle at the scene.

I finish the braid and flip back on my bed. I close my eyes as I hear Lotor get up and start scolding his generals.

They all leave my room and I hear them start taking about....A comet?

I don't think to much about it and go to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day I hear Lotor's generals leaving the ship, which leaves me and Lotor alone.

This is my time to get out.

I wait for Lotor to come into my room for whatever reason and get ready to attack.

I am waiting for a while so I lay back onto my bed and close my eyes. As soon as I do that though, I hear the door opens and I keep my eyes close.

Who I assume is Lotor, walks closer to the bed and when he stops, I feel him brush my hair away from my face.

I act quickly and shoot my head up, and end up head butting Lotor. He falls backwards and ends up collapsing.

"Oh shit!" I shout and run out of the room.

I have to get out of here!

I spot a small fighter and hop into that. I launch the fighter and I contact Coran to come pick me up.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 5

(641 words)