{A Recap~Ch 1}

[Pov: Y/n]

It's been a hectic few weeks.

First I get taken into space after a long day at the Garrison.

Then I find out me and my friends are have to be these defenders of the universe.

And after a while we get the hang of things, just for our leader, Shrio, to disappear after a fight with Zarkon.

Things couldn't get worse.....

Oh wait, it can!

We find out that Zarkon has a son, who is now our newest foe.

I sigh and sit up from my lying position.

My name is Y/n L/n.

I am the paladin of the purple lion and Voltron's strategist.

I get off my bed and head into the common room, seeing everyone else already there.

"So you finally join us huh?" Lance, my best friends, speaks up.

I roll my eyes and sit down next to Lance as he starts talking about his and Hunk's mission.

"--And they're totally ready to join the fight against the Galra"

"We brought back a few of their leaders to join the coalition"

Lance then takes out his phone and shows me some pictures he took with some alien woman "You know, I gotta say, this is what it's all about. Freein' the people, lovin' the ladies, then bombin' down the road again looking for adventure Voltron-style"

"Which brings up a little issue, they all want to see Voltron, only we don't really have Voltron anymore"

"We don't have Shrio anymore either, everyone seems to have forgotten that" Keith finally speaks.

I feel bad for Keith, he was the closest to Shrio than any of us, the were like brothers. It goes silent and my attention is brought back to the conversation when Allura speaks up.

"It may be difficult for us to accept, but it is time to think about finding a new pilot for the black lion"

"No! I'm gonna find him" Keith stands up "Shrio is the one person who never gave up on me, I won't give up on him"

Keith leaves and the rest soon follow suit, leaving me all alone. I flop down on the couch and close my eyes to take a little rest.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 1

(375 words)