The Reunion

Ever since the reds and the blues teleported  to your position, on accident, you've stuck with them, which wasn't a very long time but you felt like you've known them for years when it's only been 2 hours. After talking a bit you know that they were running from someone, but what you don't know is that they ran from the one guy you once liked. Felix. 

You two used to be together and it was the happiest time of your life and his. You gave him your trust, your life, and most of all...your love. But apparently, it seems as if that wasn't enough...so he left. And you never saw him since.

Everyone sat around while Dr. Grey finished up tending to Carolina's leg, staying silent the entire time until you speak up.

"So if I may ask what were you guys running from exactly?" You ask.

"Huh?" The aqua colored one asked, you've heard that his name is Tucker.

"You guys said you had to teleport here because you were running from someone. Who was it?" You reply. 

"Ohhoho right! They're just some badass mercenaries and their other mercenary friends." Tucker said, you weren't sure of the tone in his voice.

"Their names?" You questioned.

"Locus and Felix." Tucker responded and you hoped that he wasn't talking about 'him'.

"Felix?" You accidentally say out loud. 

"Do you know him?" Carolina chimed in.

"Um...I might." You reply still unsure.

"Steel armor, orange trim, can be super serious but then cracks a joke anytime he can? Hmmmm.......asshole?" Tucker describes and your hopes drop and you sigh.

"Yeah I know him.." You nod hating the words that came out of your mouth.

"Holy shit! Really?" Tucker asks shocked and you nod. 

"Wait, if you know Felix then you can help us catch him right?" Agent Washington asks and you hesitate to answer. 

"Well yeah but-"

"Wait, so were you guys like bangin or-" Tucker interrupts but the reds and blues cut him off.

"Tucker!" They all shout and he throws his hands up in defense.

"What? Just asking."

"Anyways, (Y/N) you know him right?" Washington continues and you nod with a weird feeling starting to come over you. A feeling as if your being watched. 

"Wait so are you single now? Cuz I mean I'm totally available!" Tucker says while swinging his arm around your shoulders and soon enough you hear the sound of a gun cocking. You quickly stand up and spin around drawing your magnum during the process, aiming behind Tucker while he blurts out a 'What the hell?'.

"In fact Agent Washington, I know him too well." You say, your weapon still drawn. Soon enough the empty stop you're aiming at turns into a soldier dressed in steel armor with an orange trim. Felix.

Carolina and Wash quickly draw their guns as well, all of them aimed at Felix as his pointed directly to Tuckers head.

"Don't you ever touch her again." Felix growls in a low, but you gotta admit, sexy voice.

"Oh what? So all of a sudden you care?" You say, your voice filled with hate and he looks at you.

"Hey you know I never stopped caring." He retorted and you rolled your eyes even though he couldn't see it due to your helmet.

"Oh really? Cuz you leaving says otherwise." You shot back while everyone looked at you two.

"What is this? Couples therapy?" Grif says, you could sense the sarcasm in his voice.

"People say I need therapy." Caboose blurts out randomly.

"Hey I only-" Felix soon gets interrupted by a low voice.

"That's enough!" Soon another figure appears behind Carolina and Wash. It was a man with steel armor with green trim holding up to pistols, one in each hand, aiming directly at the freelancer's heads.

"Locus!" Donut shouted and while he drew his weapon. Then it wasn't too long before everyone had their weapons drawn, changing their targets frequently. 

"Felix, we've been spotted. We need to go." The man named Locus scolded but Felix kept his aim on Tucker.

"Hmm fine!" Felix responded, the hatred in his voice present. 

Carolina was loosing patience and soon enough she pulled the trigger...but it was too late. Felix and Locus activated their camouflage and disappeared, the shot missing Felix just by hair. Everyone lowered their weapons and turned to you, including the tiny hologram by Carolina who guys by Church. He was the first to speak up.

"What was that all about?"

Felix's POV 

I stood there next to my partner, or forced acquaintance Locus, while he spoke to Control.

"...We would've had them sir but Felix gave away his position." He said in that stupid voice of his.

"Is that so, Felix?" Control responded but I didn't say a word.

"I'll take that as a yes. Is it because of the girl, Felix?...If it is then you know what will need to happen." Control said and I knew what they were talking about.

"No, no please, no. Don't do anything to her, I just..." I put my hand up to my head; I was so confused I could barely speak.

"I see. Well this failed mission will not go unnoticed, we will discuss the situation later. For now you two will rest with hopes that your next mission will not end the same way." Control commanded before disconnecting.

As soon as night came I took a walk to clear my head but there was just one thing that I just couldn't clear out. (Y/N)..