Nine

"Where's Ryujin?" Was the first thing yeji asked when she came downstairs and entered the kitchen, where chaeryeong was making her favourite spicy noodles.

"She.. went for a walk. With some new friends." Chaeryeong lied with a smile.

Yeji smiled back and managed to believe it as she opened the fridge and picked out a cold fizzy drink.

Wonyoung sat around a little camp fire, laughing and talking with her friends.

Her smile turned into a frown as she starts squealing.

She was surprised when she felt cold water get dumped on her. She was drenched, freezing. She shivered and clattered her teeth as she looked round and saw Ryujin, with an empty water bottle and a smirk across her face.

Wonyoung frowned, she stood up and angrily turned to her.

"What the fuck was that for? Now I'm wet and cold." Wonyoung raised her voice.

"Who do you think you are? Telling yeji to stay away from me." Ryujin scoffed and gripped her shirt tightly "you better stay away from yeji otherwise I'll destroy you. And you know damn well what I'll do, you've seen me do it to other people in the past. I even sent one to hospital."

Wonyoung gulped.

"Look who's fucking scared now. If I see or hear you've been near yeji, you don't wanna know what's coming." Ryujin growled. She then pushed Wonyoung as two of her friends rush over and catch her before she could fall over and hit the ground.

Ryujin just scoffed and shook her head, whispering another curse word before she stomped away and into the distance.

She entered the cabin and was surprised to see yeji sitting in the living room, minding her business, scrolling through her phone.

She shut the door which made yeji look up, she instantly looked back down again.

"Stop fucking ignoring me." Ryujin accidentally snapped.

Yeji looked up at her and after a while, she stood up.

"Sorry, I'm tired." She did a yawn that sounded very fake "I'm going to bed early."

Yeji went to quickly walk to the stairs but Ryujin quickly made her way over and gripped Yeji's arm, stopping her.

Yeji turned round to her as they stares deeply into each others eyes.

"Stop ignoring me and avoiding me, yeji." Ryujin said, her grip around Yeji's arm tightening.

"I'm not."

"Oh yes you are." Ryujin then leaned closer, faces not that far apart, she then whispered "I know exactly why."

Yeji gulped and pushed Ryujin away from her harshly.

"I-I'm not ignoring you." Yeji said as she turned and ran upstairs.

Ryujin watched her and sighed.

I'm gonna fucking kill you, Wonyoung

"Yo, Ryujin, remember us?" Kazuha asked with a smile as she approached Ryujin in the hallway, along with yunjin.

"Oh, yeah I do." Ryujin replied with a smile, looking up from her phone.

"So, doing anything after school?" Yunjin asked as she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.