Seven

The school day went by pretty quick and it was soon lunch time.

Ryujin grabbed a tray of food before she went and sat with Jisu and chaeryeong.

"Yo yo." Ryujin greeted as she sat down and began eating.

"Yo." Chaeryeong replied with a smile as they fist bump.

Soon enough yeji came down as she slammed her tray on the table and sat down, sighing.

"Are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked, concerned.

"No. Wonyoung and her little gang won't stop gossiping about me." Yeji said annoyed, slamming her fists against the table, making everything on the table jump.

Ryujin clenched her jaw and sighed, before chewing on a fry.

Chaeryeong looks round at Wonyoung and her gang, eating at a table not that far away.

"She's a fucking pick me that no one likes. She thinks everyone loves her." Chaeryeong said, sighing afterwards and continued eating.

Yeji hummed and nodded in agreement.

Suddenly someone ran over, slamming their palms on the table and panting.

Ryujin jumped a little, she's never seen or heard of this random girl before.

"Please help me with the maths homework, chaeryeong? Your a smartass nerd who knows fucking everything so please?" The girl begged.

"Stop panting. It's like you ran all the way over here from America."

"I did, now help me."

"Minaaaa." Yeji said loudly.

The mysterious person looked round at her and cracked into a wide smile.

"Yejiiii." She said back and hugged her, the two hugged tightly before pulling away.

Ryujin couldn't lie, she felt some anger and jealousy inside her but she's good at hiding it.

The girl looked over at Ryujin as they made eye contact.

"Hello. Your... Ryujin, I think." She said.

Ryujin smiled and nodded "I am, you are?"

"Ah, mina. Mina Myoi." The girl named 'mina' said with a wide smile.

Ryujin smiled and nodded "nice."

"Yeahh." Mina nodded and lowly chuckled.

"Give me your maths homework I'll do it for you." Chaeryeong said.

Mina looked at her again and smiled with wide eyes.

"Thanks babes."

Once lunch was over, Ryujin entered her last lesson. Chemistry, great.

She opened the door and walked into the classroom, half asleep. She looked round to see if she knew anyone in this class.

She saw yeji sitting at the back corner with a free seat next to her. It looked like she was writing down notes, copying what was written on the board.

Other students were sat together, talking and laughing, having a great time.

Some others were looking at Ryujin while blushing and whispering to each other with a smirk, biting their lips.

Ryujin gulped and closed the door loudly, earning all the students attention. Ryujin looked round and met eyes with Yeji's gorgeous cat-like ones.