Six

"What the fuck was that?" Ryujin snapped after she sat yeji on her bed.

Yeji was crying, with a cut and a bruise on her face.

"Ignore it. They hurt me any chance they get. Not all the time, but.. most the time. They're toxic. They say we're 'friends' and hang out with me, the next moment they hurt me and beat me up." Yeji replied.

"Do something about it. Tell them to fuck off if they hang out with you, stand up for yourself. Fight them back."

"It's not that easy, ryujin. I'm not like you."

"Be grateful I even helped you." Ryujin said.

"Thank you.. ryujin." Yeji said quietly.

Ryujin smiled to herself proudly "nah, no problem. It's fun hurting people."

"So.. y-you know Wonyoung?" Yeji questioned.

Ryujin hummed and nodded "childhood friend, and past lover.."

"Oh." Yeji said, looking back down.

"Mhm."

Silence.

"Well." Ryujin sighed patting yeji's head with a small smile "I'm going to my bedroom now. Good night yeji."

"Night." Yeji mumbled. Ryujin smiled before she quickly left, shutting the door behind her.

Ryujin walked down the hall, her bag on one shoulder and typing on her phone.

She accidentally banged into someone as she dropped her phone.

"Ah shit, my phone." She said as she quickly picked up her phone and wiped it. She turned round and widened her eyes, seeing who she banged into.

"Wonyoung. Look where your fucking going." Ryujin hissed. She went to walk past but she grabbed her sleeve and pulled her back.

"Ryujin. I've missed you so much, it-it's been so long.." Wonyoung said with an innocent smile.

She's a faker, a bully. She's putting on a innocent face and smile to cover it all up. She's the devil who dresses like an angel.

"I saw you last night. And what were you doing? Oh yeah, beating yeji up. Why the fuck is that?" Ryujin asked through clenched teeth, she stared intensely into wonyoung's eyes.

"You don't know what she did to me. She ruined my life." Wonyoung answered.

"How? How could she of possibly ruined your life?" Ryujin asked.

Wonyoung hesitated for a moment, like she didn't know what to say.

"I-if I told you, you wouldn't believe me." She said.

"I might not, but tell me. Unless... you made it up."

Wonyoung widened her eyes and her jaw dropped "what? No. Wh-why would I lie?"

"Oh really? I've known you my whole life, don't forget that. You always lied, and your very good at it." Ryujin answered.

"I know b-but I'm not lying this time, I swear."

"Mhm."

"Ryujin, don't you miss me? Don't you miss us? We were perfect together. We were partners in crime. We were always getting into trouble together, don't you remember the good times?" Wonyoung asked.