Four

Ryujin sat in her lesson, at the back in the corner. Alone, but she couldn't care less.

The lesson was so boring. The class was quiet and the teacher was yapping away about god knows what.

Ryujin felt a massive headache coming as she groaned. She looked up.

A lot of girls have been eyeing her up, while blushing and/or biting their lips. Some even building up the courage to wink at her.

Ryujin ignored them all.

After a while, she decided to put her head down. Her head ache was burning and she felt so tired.

"Shin ryujin." She looked up.

The teacher was looking at her with a stern look, the whole class was turned to her too.

"Hm" she hummed, cluelessly.

"No sleeping in class." The teacher said.

"I wasn't sleeping I was resting." Ryujin argued back with no shame or no hesitation.

"Are you talking back?" The teacher said angrily, raising both his eye brows.

"No, I was just answering." Ryujin said, with a 'are you dumb?' kinda look.

"First day and I'm not liking it. Out." He said, pointing his pen towards the door.

Ryujin widened her eyes and her jaw dropped.

"What? I didn't do anyth—"

"OUT." He yelled.

Ryujin rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Someone has anger issues." She said as she left and purposely slammed the door behind her.

She waited outside the classroom. She decided to have a little wonder round.

Suddenly a door opened. She stopped and looked, someone exits the classroom, closing the door behind them and looking round.

Ryujin dropped her smile after meeting eyes with a familiar cat-eyed girl.

"Why are you out your classroom?" Yeji asked.

"I got sent out. That teacher I had got real bad anger issues. Might bring in a box of chill pills next time." Ryujin said, making yeji chuckled lightly.

"Who did you have?" Yeji asked, they began walking down the hall. Side by side.

"I don't know his fucking name. I wasn't even listening or paying attention if I'm being honest. I think it was like.. mr, Bradford or something—"

"Oh yeah, mr Bradford. Fuckin hate him." Yeji said.

"You ain't the only one." Ryujin pointed out and they both laughed quietly.

"Where are you going? Why are you out of lesson?" Ryujin asked this time.

"I got told to take this to the office." Yeji replied, showing a file she was holding "and I'm also aloud to go to the bathroom afterwards, and then return to lesson."

"Can I come with you?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji hummed "don't know. You got mr Bradford, and.. he will send you outside so he can talk to you. If he comes out and your not there he'll instantly call staff to come search for you and take you to the principal."

"I couldn't give less of a fuck." Ryujin said truthfully.

"Yeah but if your with me and they find you, I'll get in trouble for not taking you back." Yeji argued.

"Good." Ryujin smirked "guess we'll both get into trouble."

"Your getting on my nerves." Yeji said through clenched teeth.